EXPIRED

Win The PlayStation Plus Ultimate Prize Pack @ Playstation EU

10 lucky winners will each get:

• PlayStation 4 20th Anniversary Edition console.
• DUALSHOCK 4 Wireless Controller.
• Vertical Stand.
• PlayStation Camera.
• 12 month PS Plus subscription.
• £50 PSN wallet top-up (or currency equivalent).
• Far Cry® 4 on PS4 on Blu-ray Disc.
• Assassin's Creed® Unity on PS4 on Blu-ray Disc.

17 Comments

that's just ridiculous. the first picture was just a close up of a nose. how is anyone supposed to know who's nose that is?

Thank you

Thank You

Thank you

thank u xx

Thank you and goodluck everyone

These have been fetching silly money on the Bay.

Cheers oUkTuRkEyIII!

Thanks oUkTuRkEyIII

x

Thx

Thanks x

thanks from the gamer!

thanks but a complete waste of time for me, even if knew the answers I wouldn't be quick enough!

Thanks

Thank you

Banned

Damn.
3. The Competition is free to enter and no purchase of any kind is necessary but Entrants must be existing PlayStation®Plus member during the competition period.

I like how the make you try and decipher a captcha in order to "submit" your completed form. Sony prove once again that they excell at screwing over its gamers.

if the competition is only open to PSN+ members then why dont you just select one user at random insted of making them jump through hoops like a trained seal at the fair voted cold on this one as its not something you can buy collectively
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767173
    2. Toys R Us may soon be Toys No More - USA possibly filing for Bankruptcy2527
    3. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1946
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423514458

See more discussions