Expired

WIN! The Simpsons Comic Issue #100 closes 17/12/2004

5 replies
Found 10th Dec 2004
thisisexeter.co.uk/dis…806 >> Click here to Enter <<

answer - Springfield

You have to register with ThisIsExeter as well, if not already registered (and can win £1000.)

thisisexeter.co.uk/dis…age >> Register here <<

6 Comments

Thanks for this but already entered as it's part of eleven posted together in the forum.

I won't delete it as it does show the seperate competiton.

Original Poster

Thanks for this but already entered as it's part of eleven posted … Thanks for this but already entered as it's part of eleven posted together in the forum.I won't delete it as it does show the seperate competiton.

I apologise as I do do searches before posting. However you are obviously better at searching than me as I still can't find the post you are referring to, so I don't feel too guilty :roll:

davemichael

I apologise as I do do searches before posting. However you are obviously … I apologise as I do do searches before posting. However you are obviously better at searching than me as I still can't find the post you are referring to, so I don't feel too guilty :roll:

No it's fine!

You're a genuine "non duplicate poster". You get to learn the ones that do it too often

This is just showing the actual competetion from the thread that could well have been missed for the reason that there were eleven competitions contained in it.

Original Poster

Thanks.
But to put my mind at rest can you tell me where the other thread is, I expect I will kick myself when I find out but I am wondering how I missed it and what key words I could have searched on

That's odd coz I can't find it myself now :? but I remember clicking a link on here + filling that one in before.

Perhaps it was deleted weird.

I apologise :oops: as I can't find it you haven't even posted a duplicate!

Sorry about that

That's odd coz I can't find it myself now :? but I remember clicking a link on here + filling that one in before.

Perhaps it was deleted weird.

I apologise :oops: as I can't find it you haven't even posted a duplicate!

Sorry about that
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. sweet Sundays codes need to be redeemed by 23.59 on the 19th of October67
    2. word association Game74244899
    3. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland2355
    4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)70564

See more discussions