EXPIRED

Win the ultimate Hamleys Penthouse Party for 10 children with the Hut

One lucky will win a birthday for them and 10 friends, and will include activities, entertainment, party food, birthday cake, special goody bags and invitations plus a £200 travel allowance to get to and from the venue.
Mario’s first ever appearance in a videogame was in Nintendo’s original Donkey Kong title. But what was he called back then?
Dungaree Boy
Jump Man
The Plumber
Name: Email:

7 Comments

Thx
I think Mario was originally called Jump Man

I ordered a gift from the hut for xmas. They sent me completely the wrong item. Trying to get in contact with them to replace it seems to be impossible. Because of the bad weather, and the complaints from people about undelivered goods, they are not allowing people to send them emails. I must remember not to use them again.....

try a post on their facebook page

Donkey Kong was Nintendo's first big hit in North America. It also marked the first appearance of Mario (originally known as "Jumpman", ... Leaving little Mario and the beautiful girl to live happily ever after. ... Sweet also ruled that Tiger's King Kong video game, licensed by Universal, infringed on Donkey Kong

Competition closed/finished :-( damn missed this 1

apologies it now seems to be working- how odd.

http://i1018.photobucket.com/albums/af309/trent-bishop/Gifs/thankyougirlblinking.gif
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Do you use a case on your iPhone?910
    2. What's the name of that brand that looks like Playstation symbols?23
    3. Input Lag v Refresh rate on a TV..44
    4. Need help with home Internet dropping out please11

See more discussions