Groups
    EXPIRED

Win the Ultimate Now That's What I Call Music CD bundle ( 1 of 2 ) @ Music Radar

As the party season gets into full swing the main ingredient for every successful party is great music! The guys over at Now That’s What I Call Music have been very busy in the NOW HQ pulling together the best NOW albums guaranteed to keep the dance floor packed. Two lucky winners will win not 1 but 6 Now albums to make sure they see their new year goes off with a bang including Now Party, Now Legends, Now 89, Now Musicals, Now Best Of Dance & Now 90s

Simply choose the correct answer to the following question to be entered into this free prize draw:

What is the latest Now numbered release?

Answer-------89

5 Comments

Thanks

Can't see where to log in? (am a member already)

Yeah, broken for me too, grey box where the log in should be.

I've not been able to log in for a month or two - the boxes have been obscured for a while

I have emailed the site about the login problem a few times in the last few weeks with no reply

x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047069
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17816342
      3. Well Done Turkey, Education improvement1432
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread422914433

See more discussions