Expired

Win this £340,000 Dream Cottage @ The Daily Mail

Found 5th Aug 2012
I am posting this on behalf of jotarpley.

This amazing 17th Century Thatched Dream Cottage could be yours! All you need to do is enter our fabulous competition and you could have a beautiful three bedroom cottage to call home.
This picturesque thatched cottage, dating back to 1655, is brimming with gorgeous character features sure to delight the whole family. Boasting a mass of original exposed timbers, two staircases, an inglenook fireplace in the dining room and a traditional kitchen, it really is the perfect space for entertaining. There is even a stunning exposed chimney breast on the first floor landing!

Outside, the pretty cottage garden is all you would expect – featuring a beautiful rockery, the rear garden offers a partly walled terrace including a stunning rose archway where you will be able to relax and enjoy long summer barbecues with family and friends.

How to Enter
BY POST - We’ll print a daily token in the Daily Mail and The Mail on Sunday until September 4, 2012. Just collect 28 differently dated tokens – two must come from The Mail on Sunday – and send them with your entry form to the address we will print later.

ONLINE - Simply collect 28 different passwords which we’ll also print each day. Simply click the 'CLICK HERE' and follow the simple instructions.
All entries must be received by September 18, 2012.

Please chip in with daily passwords if you can. - special thanks to Pooheads - major contributor.
Many thanks to jotarpley for the comp alert.
Good luck everyone!

Saturday 4th Aug COTTAGE
Sunday 5th Aug FLOWERS
Monday 6th Aug WINE
Tuesday 7th August SUNSHINE
Wednesday 8th August FAMILY
Thursday 9th August BICYCLE
Friday 10th August: ICE CREAM
Saturday 11th August: MEADOW
Sunday 12th August THATCH
Monday 13th August: BEAMS
Tuesday 14th August: FRIENDS
Wednesday 15th August: BARBECUE
Thursday 16th August: SCONES
Friday 17th August: TEA
Saturday 18th August: GARDEN
Sunday 19th August: DAISY
Monday 20th August: GRASS
Tuesday 21st August: FIRE
Wednesday 22nd August: ROSES
Thursday 23rd August: SUMMER
Friday 24th August: SOIL
Saturday 25th August: VIEW
Sunday 26th August: KITCHEN
Monday 27th August: COUNTRY
Tuesday 28th August: PUB
Wednesday 29th August: LOUNGE
Thursday 30th August: BEDROOM
Friday 31st August: GARAGE

28 and all done......Good luck all!
Community Updates
140 Comments
Cheers
Sat 4th Aug COTTAGE
Sun 5th Aug FLOWERS

thank you..x
cheers for that
Thanks Marba
Is there a full list of the entry words anywhere, thanks!!
alanrp123

Is there a full list of the entry words anywhere, thanks!!

No, it only started 3 days ago, they are released daily
Sat 4th Aug COTTAGE
Sun 5th Aug FLOWERS
Mon 6th Aug WINE

Thank you................xxxxxxxxxx
Nice!
Thanks
Hi,

Probably been asked before but won't you have to provide proof of tokens?
Thanks
Any idea where the cottage is?
dtemple

Any idea where the cottage is?

No, I don't see that information anywhere in the details
Thanks for this....
Same here - I had a good search so I thought it might have been mentioned in the actual paper.

Hope it is on the south coast - I don't want to move up north - no offence...
Thanks to both marba and jotarpley
Thx
Thanks (_;)
Bonus token codes:
Salad
Pimms
Lemonade
Hamburgers

These were printed on oversized postcard from DM promoting comp prior to start.
Thanks
dtemple

Same here - I had a good search so I thought it might have been mentioned … Same here - I had a good search so I thought it might have been mentioned in the actual paper.Hope it is on the south coast - I don't want to move up north - no offence...

Sell it!
Found it!

mouseprice.com/pro…eye

Halfway between Norwich and Ipswich
Edited by: "dtemple" 6th Aug 2012
thanks
Thanks everyone.

The house (can't make out the name on the walled entrance) is located on Chickering Road, Heckfield Green, nr Hoxne, Eye, Norfolk (?) IP21 5AS, though I assume it should be Suffolk. If you look up The Retreat and look around you'll see it. I too was unable to find any complete details although as I now see, dtemple has said, it does come up on Mouseprice it's only outline details unless you want to pay.

I wonder why the Mail have not done an online tour option this time.

Edited by: "bpirockin" 6th Aug 2012
dtemple

Same here - I had a good search so I thought it might have been mentioned … Same here - I had a good search so I thought it might have been mentioned in the actual paper.Hope it is on the south coast - I don't want to move up north - no offence...

With an attitude like that we don't want people like you up nort you southern stuck up.
thanks
thanks
Thank you , I tried to do last one for the £60k caravan but could not find all codes
dadsez

With an attitude like that we don't want people like you up nort you … With an attitude like that we don't want people like you up nort you southern stuck up.

Sorry I should have put a smiley at the end - I'm only joking. My Dad was from Leeds and my Sister lives in Chester-Le-Street - just friendly banter.
adwozere

Thank you , I tried to do last one for the £60k caravan but could not … Thank you , I tried to do last one for the £60k caravan but could not find all codes

should have gone on MSE competitions forum, people there were very kindly posting codes....
Becky2010

should have gone on MSE competitions forum, people there were very … should have gone on MSE competitions forum, people there were very kindly posting codes....

And on HUKD HERE and it is not too late to enter according to the expiry date.
bikermatt

Bonus token codes:SaladPimmsLemonadeHamburgersThese were printed on … Bonus token codes:SaladPimmsLemonadeHamburgersThese were printed on oversized postcard from DM promoting comp prior to start.

i heard that bonus tokens are not valid for online entries.....but hope it's wrong, because system did accept all them codes without rejecting.....
Thanx marba
Please enter one keyword at a time. Keywords are printed in the Daily Mail and Mail on Sunday each day, they are not available online.
Bonus Tokens are for postal entry only, they cannot be used online

Bonus tokens are NOT valid for online entries - see above!
http://i1018.photobucket.com/albums/af309/trent-bishop/Gifs/24v45uf.gif
Hi, repeating what 'ljgoon' said, I think you may need proof of tokens to enter this competition as in the terms and conditions it says the following:

"8.Only original tokens collected from the Newspapers will be considered valid. Tokens found to be altered, reconstructed, forged or tampered with in any way will be void. Photocopies are not acceptable. "

We may be out of luck on this one, should I contact Daily Mail to ask for confirmation on this?
love2cook

Hi, repeating what 'ljgoon' said, I think you may need proof of tokens to … Hi, repeating what 'ljgoon' said, I think you may need proof of tokens to enter this competition as in the terms and conditions it says the following:"8.Only original tokens collected from the Newspapers will be considered valid. Tokens found to be altered, reconstructed, forged or tampered with in any way will be void. Photocopies are not acceptable. "We may be out of luck on this one, should I contact Daily Mail to ask for confirmation on this?

This has come up before, see here comment #38

THX
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants