EXPIRED

Win Thrustmaster Gaming Equipment

Received an email about this one. Not sure this particular gaming equipment is even released in the U.K. yet but looks like the competition is kosher. After reading reviews this looks like a great joystick for spacey games and flight sims.

1st prize: T16000M HOTAS

2nd prize: Rudder Pedals

3rd prize: Rudder Pedals

7 Comments

thanks

Thanks taztoo. Could you add the End date to the form please. So comp auto expires. No need for start date. Click 'edit' at the bottom of your post, go bottom right & add the date 08/11/2016, go bottom left 'save changes'. If your unable to edit ask anyone with [HELPER] or [MOD] next to their name they will do it for you. Many thanks & good luck.

Original Poster

justjunie

Thanks taztoo. Could you add the End date to the form please. So comp … Thanks taztoo. Could you add the End date to the form please. So comp auto expires. No need for start date. Click 'edit' at the bottom of your post, go bottom right & add the date 08/11/2016, go bottom left 'save changes'. If your unable to edit ask anyone with [HELPER] or [MOD] next to their name they will do it for you. Many thanks & good luck.

Hi there, I've tried to add the date but the field just wipes out my entry when I click on a date

taztoo

Hi there, I've tried to add the date but the field just wipes out my … Hi there, I've tried to add the date but the field just wipes out my entry when I click on a date

Ok no worries. I'll ask someone to do it for you. Good luck

thank you ✓

Cheers

Thank You
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Need help with buying a 4K TV for gaming59
    2. How to cancel Sky subscription810
    3. Gaming Monitor65
    4. Which Kodi Add-ons?99