EXPIRED

Win Tickets to Free Screening - Rage - The Movie - 8:30 PM, THURSDAY, SEPT 24

did a post on this a few weeks ago
full details are now available

looks like 100 tix per cinema
USE THIS LINK ..... ragethemovie.com/fre…ets

The world's first multi-venue interactive premiere, broadcast live by
satellite from London's BFI Southbank to dozens of cinemas across the UK and Europe. You can be part of the satellite broadcast of the Q&A after the film, sending your questions by Skype video and SMS direct from your local cinema live to director Sally Potter and members of the RAGE cast, including Jude Law, Eddie Izzard and Lily Cole.

RAGE: a schoolboy uses his cellphone camera to shoot intimate interviews with people working at a New York fashion house and secretly posts them on the internet. Result: a bitterly funny expose of an industry in crisis, during a week in which an accident on the runway becomes a murder investigation, and denial leads to devastation.
* Free tickets will be confirmed friday

FOR ONE NIGHT ONLY
LIVE BY SATELLITE
WITH INTERACTIVE Q&A
8:30 PM, THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 24
SELECT YOUR CITY: london, aberdeen / bath , etc etc

4 Comments

The full UK screening list is:-
Aberdeen
Aberystwyth
Bath
Brighton
Dublin
Dundrum
Dungaravan
Edinburgh
Exeter
Glasgow
Guernsey
Henley-on-Thames
High Wycombe
Liverpool
Phoenix East Finchley
Belsize Park
Screen on Green
Clapham Picturehouse
The Ritzy, Brixton
Curzon Richmond
Greenwich Picturehouse
Empire, Leicester Square
The Gate, Notting Hill
Norwich
Oxford
Prestatyn
Southampton
Stamford
Stratford
Swindon
Swords
Wigan
Winchester
York

Screenings in Ireland:
[email protected]
SGC Dungaravan
[email protected]
Irish Film Institute

as usual none near me :-(

I have just tried to get tickets for Richmond but it wants to charge me £21.00-am I doing something wrong?

had the same thing when trying to book for Empire, Leicester Square. i did see a link at the bottom to "WIN" tickets which if that's the case then should be in Competition section rather than free.

Original Poster

RobinT;6286767

had the same thing when trying to book for Empire, Leicester Square. i … had the same thing when trying to book for Empire, Leicester Square. i did see a link at the bottom to "WIN" tickets which if that's the case then should be in Competition section rather than free.

NEW LINK ragethemovie.com/fre…ets
have asked mods to move to comps - i assumed they were freebies
as i said in post - i posted this a while back
not very clear
still worth a punt to email as the free tickets are waiting to be claimed and they will let you know friday:thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Need help with buying a 4K TV for gaming34
    2. How to rejoin BT as New Customer when already with them?22
    3. How to unblock a vacuum hose which is completely jammed with dust and fluff…56
    4. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …1429

See more discussions