Groups
    EXPIRED

Win Tickets To Justin Bieber's UK Tour @ Capital FM

PRIZE:
    A pair of tickets to see Justin Bieber’s ‘Purpose’ tour show at the venue on one of the following dates.
    London (O2) - 11th October or 12th October.

Which of these was a number 1 hit from Justin's 'Purpose' album?
    ANSWER: SORRY

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sorry_(Justin_Bieber_song)
    Sorry" is a song recorded by Canadian singer Justin Bieber for his fourth studio album, Purpose (2015). Commercially, the song achieved international success, topping the charts of thirteen countries.
    In the United Kingdom, the song entered at number two on the UK Singles Chart, once again behind Adele's "Hello", which debuted at number one on October 30, 2015.[59] However, it climbed a place to the top of the UK Singles Chart on 20 November 2015, with 104,000 combined chart sales and 5.35 million streams, becoming Bieber's second chart-topping song in Britain.
    -------------------------
    Please sign in/register, good luck!

Completion message:
    Thank you. You have entered the competition. Good luck!
    ===========================================

7 Comments

Thanks ... Unless I win and then be forced to take my 6 year old who has all of a sudden become obsessed with this (am I allowed to swear on here??...no???....ah well.....) singer. Then I will retract my thanks and be cursing you instead!!!

Thanks, for the post, but I will pass on this one, good luck to those entering.

thanks

I suppose this post is useful for some people, so great for them, heat added.... but as for me winning tickets to see that little scroat.... I'd rather pull my finger nails out one by one with rusty pliers! (_;)

Thank you

Thanks

Thank You
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767339
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047128
      3. word association Game73944513
      4. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***1024

See more discussions