Expired

Win tickets to see Disney On Ice! [E: 30/09/07]

Found 30th Sep 2007

From CITV (you have to be under 16 to enter):

Disney On Ice promises an INCREDIBLE adventure!

Everyones favourite super hero family The Incredibles are heading to the UK next month in the latest ice spectacular from Disney On Ice.

In an original story that picks up right where the Disney/Pixar movie, The Incredibles, leaves off, Disney On Ice presents a Disneyland Adventure!

In this spectacular production, The Parr family attempt to be a normal family as they enjoy Disneys most popular theme park attractions and meet famed Disney friends trying to maintain their secret identities with little success. In one hilarious scene after another, the Incredibles super powers keep popping up at inopportune times, resulting in a series of comical mishaps. But its no laughing matter when a robot copy of the maniacal Syndrome shows up to spoil the fun, and the Incredibles help save the day.

Heres your chance to win tickets to this years show which is playing the UK from 26 September to 25 November. We are giving away one family ticket (each for four people to attend the show, including at least one adult per family visiting) for each venue on the tour - Manchester, Newcastle, London, Birmingham, Glasgow and Sheffield).

To win answer the incredibly easy question below. Dont forget that youll also need to answer a second question to tell us which venue youd like to go to if you win!

Please note that travel and expenses costs are not included in this prize.

citv.co.uk/pag…460

2 Comments

Thanks for this

I've messed this one up for you Aggy :roll: Sorry I'll find the right thread in a minute...
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Tablet recommendation ror 5yr old- ideally with a stylus11
    2. Bean to cup machine11
    3. Incorrect Amazon refunds - how can I make sure they don't owe me any more m…818
    4. Laptop help22

See more discussions