Expired

Win tickets to see Metallica live @ Absolute Radio

5 replies
Found 11th Jul
PRODUCT: Concert tickets
PERIOD: Once
DETAILS:
One of the biggest bands on earth returns to the UK this October and we've got tickets to see them play in Manchester, Birmingham and London.
Along with Megadeth, Slayer and Anthrax, Metallica helped create the entire new genre of thrash metal, and in the process became one of the most successful metal bands of all time.
In the subsequent 30 odd years, as well as producing multi-platinum albums, the band have become renowned as one of the tightest live outfits in the world. As anyone who has ever seen them will tell you, their stampeding live shows are a veritable force of nature!
Now back on the road, in support of their 10th studio album 'Hardwired... To Self-Destruct', Het, Lars, Kirk and Rob are bringing their WorldWired Tour to the UK. Limited tickets are still available from the Absolute Radio Store.
For your chance to be at their Manchester, Birmingham or London shows, simply answer the question below. Good luck!

What is the name of Metallica's latest album?
Hardwired... to Self-Destruct >>>My answer
Death Magnetic
How Did We Get So Dark

Submission message: Thanks for your entry!

5 Comments

x

Many thanks

oooh I love them It is my dream, thank OP

Thank You

thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Premium baked beans just 99p for 4 cans from ALDI!1220
    2. Keyboard & Mouse combo (sort of) on Xbox One - Yay or Nay?88
    3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18226658
    4. US GrandPrix Razzmatazz1218

See more discussions