EXPIRED

Win Tickets To See Shaggy Perform Live! @ capital xtra

PRODUCT: Tickets
PERIOD: Once
Win Tickets To See Shaggy Perform Live!

Shaggy is coming to the UK for his upcoming tour and we’ve got tickets to give away!
The legendary Reggae Dancehall singer will be performing some of his classics including ‘It Wasn’t Me’ and ‘Angel’, as well as some of his latest tracks, this June.

We have a pair of tickets to give away to both his Norwich and Manchester dates on June 15th and June 16th respectively, so you could a friend could be heading to the gig in style.
For the chance to win tickets to see Shaggy, answer the question below by 7th June 2017.

How was Shaggy when he released his hit single 'It Wasn't Me'?
31>>>>>My Answer
RULES: Competition Terms & Conditions

Win Tickets To See Shaggy Perform Live!
Shaggy on Capital XTRA – April 2017

RULES

The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.capitalxtra.com/competition-terms-and-conditions/) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to the Shaggy’ competition (the “Competition") which will run from 15/05/17 to 07/06/17 on Capital XTRA (the “Radio Station”).

Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.

Details of the Competition:

To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to capitalxtra.com and register their details. Online entry will open at 15:25 15/05/17 to 12:00 07/06/17.
Entrants will need to go online, answer a question and register their details on the entry form provided.
From all correct entries, one winner will be picked at random and contacted on the details provided at the point of entry.
Eligibility:

The winner and their guest must be over 18 years of age or older.
Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
Prize:

One winner will win a pair of tickets to see Shaggy at Manchester Academy on 16th June 2017 or The UEA LCR Norwich on 15th June 2017.
Prize Terms and Conditions:

Tickets are non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered.
No travel or accommodation is included in the prize.
Winner and their guests must be able to present photo ID on request from all venues.
Venues reserve the right to refuse entry.
Prizes are not for resale, and are not redeemable in whole or in part for cash.
Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.
Capital XTRA General Competition Terms & Conditions
Enter competition: capitalxtra.com/win…ch/

2 Comments

thanks

x
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Toys R Us may soon be Toys No More - USA possibly filing for Bankruptcy2425
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767171
    3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047080
    4. word association Game73844452

See more discussions