EXPIRED

Win travel, tickets, B&B Hotel, Free drinks & £250 cash, to the Ibis Lates launch event in Shoreditch, London @ Daily Express

ibis Hotels is giving one lucky winner and a friend the chance to attend the first ever ibis Lates gig, taking place at ibis London City – Shoreditch on Thursday, November 10.

This exclusive, secret gig will feature performances from up and coming artists Estee Blu, Jay Johnson and Soma, with complimentary drinks available throughout the night.

Winners will be able to enjoy music into the early hours of the morning, at this inaugural ibis Lates gig.

The prize also includes travel, a one night stay at ibis London City – Shoreditch for two, a complimentary buffet breakfast and free Wi-Fi.

The winner will also receive £250 spending money.

This gig is the first of a series of exclusive late night performances to take place following ibis Hotels’ announcement that it will be the Official 2016 Hotel Partner of the Roundhouse, Camden.

For more information please visit: ibis.com

5 Comments

Thanks

THANKS

thanks

Most competitions are now being repeated on every site they just keep going around and around so I see little point in posting solo competitions that have previously been posted a dozen or more times, HUKD is now drowning in these click competitions and losing all of it's appeal MAYBE time for a move ??? I'm not sure,

FITCHET

Most competitions are now being repeated on every site they just keep … Most competitions are now being repeated on every site they just keep going around and around so I see little point in posting solo competitions that have previously been posted a dozen or more times, HUKD is now drowning in these click competitions and losing all of it's appeal MAYBE time for a move ??? I'm not sure,

Yes !PLEASE! Time to move.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2481
    2. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7201356
    3. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2976
    4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047151

See more discussions