EXPIRED

WIN TWO CASES OF THE DUKE WINE AND £500 SELFRIDGES VOUCHERS @ Mr Hyde

We've got 12 bottles of Big Red Wine up for grabs

To ensure you keep up appearances and partake in life’s sweet indulgences, We’ve teamed up with The Duke to give one lucky person the chance to win £500 worth of Selfridges vouchers along with two cases (that’s 12 bottles) of The Duke’s Big Red Wine.

The Duke is a sumptuous Spanish blend of Tempranillo, Shiraz and Garnacha – rich and intense red fruits, sweet and juicy berry flavours with a seriously soft and smooth finish. Live by The Duke’s sworn principles; The best food; the best wine; the best company.

The Duke is available now in Morrisons and Tesco (RRP £7.99). Who is The Duke? Find out more at theduke.wine

By entering this competition you’ll be signed up to the free Mr Hyde daily email newsletter.

We’ll tell you about places to eat and drink and we’ll throw a frankly overwhelming number of special offers and competitions your way. In short, we’ll do everything in our power to make your life that little bit better.

Enter below to win two cases of The Duke wine and £500 Selfridges vouchers

WHAT COLOUR WINE IS THE DUKE?

Answer: Red

20 Comments

Gives an error code when I enter

Original Poster

Dude1971

Gives an error code when I enter

tends to always happen, just press enter again and it will tell you you've already entered

thank you

i'm not as thunk as drinkle peep can't take me wine

Thanks

Thank you

Thanks

Cheers

Thanx

Thank you

Thanks

thanks

thanks

Thank You