Win two seats on the first non-stop flight from the UK to Australia plus a holiday in Western Australia @ Telegraph
Found 16th Jun 2017
PRODUCT: Win two seats on the first non-stop flight from the UK to Australia
Enter the prize draw for the chance to be a part of aviation history by flying on the inaugural flight from London to Perth, plus a holiday in Western Australia, courtesy of Trailfinders.
Qantas is giving away the fantastic opportunity to fly on the first ever non-stop flight between London Heathrow and Perth, Western Australia.
Taking around 17 hours, the historic flight covers 9,000 miles and will be one of the longest non-stop flights in the world, meaning you can go to sleep in London and wake up in Western Australia. As well as the record-breaking flight, the prize for two people includes a four-night stay at the five-star Crown Towers Perth, and two nights at the five-star Cape Lodge in Margaret River.
That’s not all. The lucky winner will also get to experience a Perth, Fremantle and River Cruise local tour from Perth, and Avis car hire for three days.
The full prize package includes:
• return economy tickets on the inaugural flight with Qantas for two people from London Heathrow to Perth on 25 March 2018
• a four-night stay at the Crown Towers Perth, including breakfast, daily snacks and canapés
• a two-night stay at Cape Lodge in Margaret River, including breakfast
• a Perth, Fremantle and River Cruise local tour from Perth
• Avis car hire for three days
Thank you for entering