Expired

Win two tickets to Tate St Ives, a meal in the café, plus a gift shop goody bag, worth £80 @ Cornwall Living

2 replies
Found 19th Jun
PRODUCT: Gallery tickets
PERIOD: Once
DETAILS:
Visit Cornwallís iconic art gallery on the beach, Tate St Ives, and enjoy the exhibition ëThe Studio and The Seaí (until 3rd September). Savour the Atlantic views with a meal in the cafÈ. You will also receive a goody bag from the shop on arrival.

Form submits without household income.

Submission message: Thanks for entering
RULES: No purchase necessary. Prize draw open to anyone in the UK age 18 years or over excluding employees of John Bray, Westworld Creative, Tate St Ives, Polgoon Vineyard, Caxton Communications, Creusa Kennels and Cattery, Miracle Theatre, Peter Bull Resorts, Louise Hillier Designs, Cornwall Microlights, The Hovercraft Experience, Bal Maiden Studio Glass, Helpful Holidays, Engine House Media, Leven Media Group, and their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion. One entry per household.

By entering this prize draw you agree to receive marketing material via email, phone and post. You can unsubscribe at any time by using the unsubscribe links in our email correspondence. The prize is non-transferrable and non-exchangeable. No cash alternative available. Winners must be willing to provide their name and country of residence for publicity if required. The promoterís decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The winners will be drawn at random after 17th July 2017. The winner will be notified by email within 14 days after the draw closes. Subject to availability.

The prize consists of two adult tickets to the exhibition, a café meal to a total value of £35 and a goody bag from the gift shop. The goody bag will be presented on arrival to the gallery. The prize must be redeemed by 3rd September 2017.

2 Comments

thanks

x
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Incorrect Amazon refunds - how can I make sure they don't owe me any more m…68
    2. Assassin's Creed Origins deals?11
    3. Has anyone truly cut the cord with their landline and gone to a 4G connecti…22
    4. I’m in dire need of a dash cam with remote viewing capability over 4G813

See more discussions