EXPIRED

Win two tickets to the Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 Premiere

David Yates returns to direct the penultimate instalment of the Harry Potter film series, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1™, opening in UK cinemas from 19th November. Harry (Daniel Radcliffe), Ron (Rupert Grint) and Hermione (Emma Watson) set out on a perilous mission to destroy the secret to Voldemort's power: the Horcruxes. With the wizarding world under threat from Voldemort's Death Eaters, can Harry and the gang turn the tide before it's too late? You'll have to watch Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1™ to find out!

With the DVD & Blu-ray releases of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1™ set to be announced, don't forget to use our Notify Me service and we'll let you know as soon as they become available to pre-order!

To celebrate the release of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1™ in cinemas, we're giving away two tickets to the UK premiere on 11th November.

For your chance to win, all you need to do is answer the question below, fill in your details and click Go!

Competition closes – 07 November 2010

11 Comments

thanks

Directed by David Yates

thx

Thanks

Thanks.

thanks

x X)

I would love to win this! Thanks

yay

http://i1018.photobucket.com/albums/af309/trent-bishop/Gifs/thank-u-ggl-agp.gif