Win VIP Family Experience worth £188 every day from 1-24 Dec! In the Night Garden

Edited by:"nandito"Found 29th Nov 2017
nightgardenlive.com/

How to win

Simply open a door every day from 1 Dec to 24 Dec between 6am and 6pm for your chance to win. You’ll get one chance to win every day. So if you don’t win when you open today’s door, there’s another chance to win tomorrow.

Chances to win are limited to one chance per day, per household. It is possible to win both a decorative fridge magnet set and VIP family experience, so keep opening your calendar doors from 1 - 24 Dec for the most chances of winning both gifts.

1. Competitions
21 Comments

Original Poster

32601797-qeivD.jpg

Goodluck to everyone who enters great for the little ones looks like some good prizes as well

Original Poster

chrisdcoool183 m ago

Goodluck to everyone who enters great for the little ones looks like some …Goodluck to everyone who enters great for the little ones looks like some good prizes as well

Thanks chris, same to you.

Your welcome nandito

Original Poster

chrisdcoool181 m ago

Your welcome nandito

32616188-ydzlC.jpgany one else get this too? I think I have to buy something from their shop to get them? Clever marketing if so

Original Poster

wingmirror1 h, 7 m ago

[Image] any one else get this too? I think I have to buy something from …[Image] any one else get this too? I think I have to buy something from their shop to get them? Clever marketing if so

I got one too. Don't think you have to buy anything. Didn't have to last year when I won a calendar

Won fridge magnets too. Cheers

Heat added, thank you, my nephew will love these
Edited by: "Itsbowtime" 1st Dec 2017

Itsbowtime1 m ago

You have to pay £3.95 for delivery.Heat added, thank you, my nephew will …You have to pay £3.95 for delivery.Heat added, thank you, my nephew will love these

I didn’t get charged for delivery.

patriciamchale1 m ago

I didn’t get charged for delivery.

I stand corrected! Very generous indeed

Lovely idea, postage steep though

Magnets for me too,. free postage once you apply your winning code.

sashahook2 m ago

Lovely idea, postage steep though

My bad, this is very generous indeed. Feel inclined to patronise them in future now

thnx!

thanks
32617269-nN3AS.jpg

Original Poster

They send you a code to your mobile number and an address to claim the prize.

I got the same, but £3.95 postage? Nah.

Edit - Seems that postage is free ... so why not!
Edited by: "cheesebox" 1st Dec 2017

Original Poster

Just won a recipe book on the Filippo berio shake to win comp but can't find the thread to thank the poster.

i got magnets to .it is free postage just a bit of a daft way to get it

not winning anything since the 1st - must have got too popular. but still a good bit of fun
Edited by: "blkwhte" 3rd Dec 2017
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants