Banned

Me please

hello

Banned

I don't have an xbox anymore, but I would like just to annoy the poor people

Count me in, sub expired today.

Banned

jellybaby22

we have xbox iphones... ipad and ps3.... fnar fnar.... :pHurry up and … we have xbox iphones... ipad and ps3.... fnar fnar.... :pHurry up and pick ODB.... I hope its me

I have all of the above except xbox. Used to, but sold it to my sis. Never gonna use it once I had the px3 mate. Obviously the money I made from the xbox I just burnt - had enough already

Original Poster Banned

Ryman1000 - you have mail

apologies everyone else

VB1 - PS3 sucks....we have a PS3, an old style xbox and a slim xbox. Xbox wins everytime

Banned

ODB_69

Ryman1000 - you have mail :)apologies everyone else :(VB1 - PS3 … Ryman1000 - you have mail :)apologies everyone else :(VB1 - PS3 sucks....we have a PS3, an old style xbox and a slim xbox. Xbox wins everytime

No way brah. Been there done that. Xbox is the better gaming console, ps3 does what I need, and the exclusives are better. Cant wait for GT5

Banned

vibeone

No way brah. Been there done that. Xbox is the better gaming console, … No way brah. Been there done that. Xbox is the better gaming console, ps3 does what I need, and the exclusives are better. Cant wait for GT5

PS3 is a better in terms of multimedia but i could buy a blu-ray player/streamer a lot cheaper that would do pretty much the same thing. They're gaming consoles and xbox is better for gaming.

Banned

ryman1000

PS3 is a better in terms of multimedia but i could buy a blu-ray … PS3 is a better in terms of multimedia but i could buy a blu-ray player/streamer a lot cheaper that would do pretty much the same thing. They're gaming consoles and xbox is better for gaming.

Might be wrong but... I think I just said that.

I didn't sell my xbox for fun - I sold it cos I wanted a ps3.

Banned

jellybaby22

^^should have gone to brighthouse vibe...got a weekly payment … ^^should have gone to brighthouse vibe...got a weekly payment schedule..you could have had an xbox and ps3 then

Haha I knew that was coming

But seriously, everyone knows I'm not really mega rich, but I could go buy s xbox again tomorrow if I wanted to.. I just don't.

Walked past bright house today. Felt dirty.

Banned

vibeone

Might be wrong but... I think I just said that.I didn't sell my xbox for … Might be wrong but... I think I just said that.I didn't sell my xbox for fun - I sold it cos I wanted a ps3.

X) so you did ..long day
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769609
    2. #KoemanIn, Thank You Koeman for trying to get Everton relegated!1115
    3. Stock informer33
    4. Unlock access to thousands of hidden movies and genres on Netflix using cod…55

See more discussions