Groups
    EXPIRED

Win Winter Tyres For Your Car

Answer: 4.8 Metres

We are giving you the chance to win a set of winter tyres, including fitting and wheel alignment and storage of your summer tyres at Kwik-Fit’s tyre hotel, all worth £600. Come the end of winter, the summer tyres will be returned and refitted.

For your chance to win some winter tyres for your car just answer the question below.

Closing date: 16 December 2010

Kwik Fit will provide to the winner 4 winter tyres in a size specified for their car by the manufacturer. Kwik Fit will supply these tyres, fit, balance and track them at no charge. Fitting must be made by appointment at a Kwik Fit centre before 16th December 2010 and if desired Kwik Fit will store the winners original tyres in the Kwik Fit tyre hotel until 31st March 2011. Winter tyres are subject to availability from Kwik Fit and if these are not available, Kwik Fit will supply 4 equivalent new summer tyres instead. The prize is not transferable and there is no cash alternative. Full instructions will be provided to the winner on notification.

11 Comments

Good find.

thx!

thank you

Thx

THX

Thanks

http://i1018.photobucket.com/albums/af309/trent-bishop/Gifs/danke-3.gif

Great prize If I'd got the dosh I'd buy a set of winter tyres as they perform better in low temperatures as well as snow and ice

Thanks

thanks ash

Thanks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. WIN A TRIP FOR TWO TO NEW YORK @ Shortlist55
      2. Win the Vintage Classics British film collection @ Telegraph1313
      3. Win a year’s supply of Quicke’s cheese @ The Simple Things1111
      4. Win Viking’s 11-day Caribbean cruise @ Classic FM, Smooth Radio, Heart Radi…1414

See more discussions