EXPIRED

WIN WITH HP’S PERFECT MATCH @ Very

Whether you need a HD laptop that will bring your movies to life or need a high-spec tech accessory that will handle your busy lifestyle, HP has something for you. What’s even better, Very.co.uk has joined forces with HP to ensure that four of you lucky ladies will be treated to your perfect PC this winter in our massive giveaway. Yes, HP has 4 fabulous products up for grabs and all you need to do to be in with a chance of winning is tell us which PC is your perfect match by placing a comment on the Very blog.

Prizes: HP Pavilion 15-p058na Beats, HP Pavilion 360 11-n020na, HP Pavilion 15 or the HP Envy 15-j142na.

Good luck!

17 Comments

Cheers

thanks

Thanks Marba .

Just had an email yesterday to say I had won three bottles of brandy on following comp.
hotukdeals.com/com…e=2
Thanks to billc for posting it. and Merry xmas all.

Thx

Thank you and Merry Christmas!

Thank you......well done Skyhi

Thank you

Thanks And Merry Christmas to all

Thank you it says in the t&cs that you have to be invited to participate by Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited and who leaves a comment answering the question. So does that mean we weren't invited? X

THANKS

Thanks

thanks

bluetulip

Thank you it says in the t&cs that you have to be invited to … Thank you it says in the t&cs that you have to be invited to participate by Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited and who leaves a comment answering the question. So does that mean we weren't invited? X

i am assuming marba invited me...:)

Thanks Marba. Good luck

Skyhi

Thanks Marba . Just had an email yesterday to say I had won three bottles … Thanks Marba . Just had an email yesterday to say I had won three bottles of brandy on following comp.http://www.hotukdeals.com/competitions/win-three-bottles-three-barrels-brandy-house-brandy-2077526?page=2#commentsThanks to billc for posting it. and Merry xmas all.

Well done Skyhi on your win. xx

x

Thank You

Thank you
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. WIN A TRIP FOR TWO TO NEW YORK @ Shortlist33
    2. E: 12/08 (2pm) Win £100,000 with Pick 7 / SportingLife57
    3. E: 16/09 Win 1 of 5 BT Whole Home Wi-Fi Systems with T32424
    4. E: 01/09 (+6) Win £90,000 and a Mercedes GLA with Good Morning Britain / IT…1717

See more discussions