Expired

Win with Take a Break - Prizes Totalling £29,016 - Issue 35

Found 21st Aug 2014
Please enter your answers to all competitions you wish to enter, tick the confirm box then click submit. You may enter as many or as few as you want. It's that easy!

LOGIN/ REGISTRATION Required

These are my suggested answers

Issue 35 page 5 20 X £50 4-Squared: SENT

Issue 35 page 5 20 X £50 Mega Snap: 30

Issue 35 page 12 £3000 Big Bonanza: TIDE
See below for prize details

Issue 35 page 22 £250 Strike It Lucky: MISSISSIPPI

Issue 35 page 30 £1500 in Shopping Vouchers: 315
See below for voucher details

Issue 35 page 31 5 X £100 Now 4 Something Different: JELLY

Issue 35 page 34 £2500 Big Relax: RESPECTED

Issue 35 page 42 £1000 Question Time: MYSTERY

Issue 35 page 47 Holiday in Barbados: WALKS
See below for prize details

Issue 35 page 48 2 X £500 Oops, I Shrunk the Puzzle!: BANGLE

Issue 35 page 50 Supermarket Bet: FORK

Issue 35 page 51 £100 Starscope: ANNEKA RICE

Issue 35 page 52 £500 Code Breaker: HECKLES

Issue 35 page 54 Win £10,000 Cash: WENT TO HARVARD

I am over 18 and ready to submit my answers.

BIG BONANZA - Choose prizes to the value of £3,000. Break for 4 In Copenhagen £3,000, Family holiday in the Greek Islands £3,000, Tiffany jewellery £2,000, Zippy 50cc scooter &safety gear £2,000, Cash £1,500, Waitrose home shopping £1,500, Celebrate a birthday with a big party £1,000, 2 squidgy leather sofas £1,000, Break for 2 in Cambridge £500,Karaoke machine & singing lessons £500, Your favourite cosmetics & perfumes £500, Dress the kids at Mothercare £250, Donation to a charity of yoyr choice

SHOPPING VOUCHERS Choose all the same or some of each to the value of £1,500, Boots, Asda, Topshop, M&S

HOLIDAY IN BARBADOS - Almond Beach Resort, All inclusive. Based on 2 people sharing a room includes flight & £500 towards any expenses.Can be Taken anytime before September 2015 Excluding Christmas Easter & Bank Holidays & subject to availability.

57 Comments

Thanks and well done justjunie

I have had 3 wins this past week, all from the Click to Wins (after many many months of trying), A week ago got a steam mop (which arrived today), Monday won a gardening gilet and Tuesday won a pressure sprayer. I am still waiting for the TV and Blu-Ray player I won on FHM Click to Win nearly a month ago though

Thank you,well done on your wins

justjunie

Well done you. Keep going. Great to hear of winners. Chase up that prize … Well done you. Keep going. Great to hear of winners. Chase up that prize as well. I normally email them after 28 days if i don't receive anything. Don't forget ALL the Take a Break click comps are posted here http://www.hotukdeals.com/competitions/take-a-break-clicks-win-prizes-august-september-october-2014-1965990

Don't worry I will be chasing, Tuesday is the 28th day, on Wednesday they will get a nice email if no show by then (_;)

Thank you.

Cheers.

thanks

Thanks Junie, Congrats to all the winners

Thank You

thanks

Thank you

Thank You Justjunie and well done on your wins

Thank You

justjunie

Good luck everybody. PM me please if you spot any errors.I won 1st prize … Good luck everybody. PM me please if you spot any errors.I won 1st prize on this comp http://www.hotukdeals.com/competitions/win-prizes-for-little-explorers-with-organix-goodies-baby-world-1924381 Thanks to Baz417 for postingI got a runner up prize ont his one which I think some of you got as wellhttp://www.hotukdeals.com/competitions/win-a-year-s-supply-shaving-gear-a-personalised-engraved-razor-square-mile-1951219 Thanks to pjj for posting

Many congrats to you. I also won Octonauts Tweaks Max suit from Parentdish few day back. Best of luck for the future.

Many thanks

technoflump

Thanks and well done justjunie :)I have had 3 wins this past week, all … Thanks and well done justjunie :)I have had 3 wins this past week, all from the Click to Wins (after many many months of trying), A week ago got a steam mop (which arrived today), Monday won a gardening gilet and Tuesday won a pressure sprayer. I am still waiting for the TV and Blu-Ray player I won on FHM Click to Win nearly a month ago though

WOW! CONGRATULATIONS .... My fingers hurt after doing all the click & wins ... still not got anywhere. You've given me hope! :0 x

Thank you Junie, as always! x

Congrats and many thanks Junie.

I also won the runners up prize in the Square mile comp, I have also won aftershave and a wash bag from Feel Unique

Thank you

thanks

Cheers

thank u! and congrats everyone on your wins x

Thanks Well done on wins and Good luck with more

Thank you and well done

Thank you justjunie, you are so generous to continue sharing these answers and giving me and others a chance a win.

Good Luck to you, hope you win something really nice.

Thanks & Congrats to both on the wins, it's encouraging to hear the "click to wins" are being won

THANK YOUS KEEP ON TRYING...

Thx

Thank you for the answers; much appreciated.

Congratulations to the winners. There is hope for the rest of us.

BIG THANKS!!!....Congrats U three...I also won Hilly socks(1Year supply=12) winsomething Clicks and leather bag ( Oasis /FB ) and hamper Chocolates! Lucks going around hukd!!!

Thank you

BIG THANKS !
I recently won A Revitaliser Pamper Day @ Virgin Active from IPC,
Natural Glow Cleansing Oil from In Style Mag &
Yves Saint Laurent film on DVD from Empire which I am still waiting for tried sending them an email yesterday (over 28days late) but it kept failing to send so sent them a message from there website still not heard anything

Well done and thank you to super junie,
and good luck to all winners
Edited by: "FITCHET" 22nd Aug 2014

Thanks

ENGLISHROSE123

BIG THANKS!!!....Congrats U three...I also won Hilly socks(1Year … BIG THANKS!!!....Congrats U three...I also won Hilly socks(1Year supply=12) winsomething Clicks and leather bag ( Oasis /FB ) and hamper Chocolates! Lucks going around hukd!!!

sueyred

BIG THANKS !I recently won A Revitaliser Pamper Day @ Virgin Active from … BIG THANKS !I recently won A Revitaliser Pamper Day @ Virgin Active from IPC,Natural Glow Cleansing Oil from In Style Mag &Yves Saint Laurent film on DVD from Empire which I am still waiting for tried sending them an email yesterday (over 28days late) but it kept failing to send so sent them a message from there website still not heard anything

Thanks Justjunie I will try contacting them via Facebook

many thanks and well done all the winners.

Thanks well done to winners, thanks for posting keeps me going

Many thanks justjunie... so pleased to hear some of you have won some lovely prizes..well done.x

Good luck June and thanks xx

Well done all you winners, really pleased for you all!! x

thank you

Thanks Junie
Post a comment
@
    Text