Expired

Win wristbands for Blackpool Illumination Switch-on @ Visit Blackpool

Found 6th Jun 2014
Go to the bottom of the link and there is a form to be put into a ballot to get free wristbands for the Blackpool Illumination Switch-on which is happening on Friday 29th August.

Maximum of 4 tickets per email/postal address.

Winners will be notified on Tuesday 29th July by email.

''Switch-On Concert 2014
Friday’s Switch-On concert will include a star–studded line-up of chart acts and will be hosted by Rock FM’s breakfast presenters Hywel and Jamie. This is a FREE concert, but will be strictly wristband only with no wristbands available on the day.
This is just a taster of what’s to come with more details of the Friday and further shows for the Saturday to be revealed over the next few weeks! So keep tuned!''
''The first artists for the Blackpool Illuminations Switch-On on Friday 29th Aug are PIXIE LOTT, UNION J, NEON JUNGLE, GEORGE EZRA & MATT CARDLE!''
Community Updates
14 Comments
Banned
"Winners will be notified on Tuesday 29th July by email."

Shouldn't this be in competitions then ?
SuperEd
Moved / Updated. Thanks
BIG THANKS!!!
thank you
Thank you
Original Poster
''The first artists for the Blackpool Illuminations Switch-On on Friday 29th Aug are PIXIE LOTT, UNION J, NEON JUNGLE, GEORGE EZRA & MATT CARDLE!''
Hi could I please be put forward for 4 wristbands for the 29th of august
Original Poster
tazman2485

Hi could I please be put forward for 4 wristbands for the 29th of august

Have you applied on the website?
Cheers.x
Original Poster
Peter Kay is switching on the lights and Little Mix are headlining on the Friday.
I have only just found out about this needing wristbands to get into the switch on. I go every year with my kids for switch on of light. They are Absolutley gutted they won't be able to go to see it this year and they are big fans of little mix and union j. It don't get advertised very well about needing wrist bands. Gutted.com
Original Poster
I was unsuccessful in getting tickets.
Prob still going to go though and watch/listen just we won't be in the main arena bit getting squished.
allybaba1980

I have only just found out about this needing wristbands to get into the … I have only just found out about this needing wristbands to get into the switch on. I go every year with my kids for switch on of light. They are Absolutley gutted they won't be able to go to see it this year and they are big fans of little mix and union j. It don't get advertised very well about needing wrist bands. Gutted.com

You could sign up to VisitBlackpool emails. They send emails about events so you should be able to apply when they first come out. Don't you need wristbands every year? I went last year and had to apply online for free wristbands to get in.

Hope this helps.
Hi,
Where can I get the wristbands for Friday 29th August for the illumination switch on?
Regards

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions

Top Merchants