EXPIRED

WIN: You can NAME OUR NEWEST BEACH HUT and WIN A DAYS FREE HIRE too!

Do you love spending time at the beach? Yep. Me too. That’s why this competition is just for you.

We have a little issue, that only you can help us with. That’s right… we have a new beach hut opening around Easter and it doesn’t yet have a name. I know… it’s sad but I know you can help!

But well we couldn’t have your name our newest beach hut without having you visit and that’s why we are also throwing in a days beach hut hire during the Easter School Holidays so you can be one of the very first to visit. Oh and as the new beach hut is right next door to one of our existing huts Millie. You can have both for the day so that you can share it with friends and family.

So how can you get our hands on this fab prize? Just follow these simple two steps:

Answer the simple question to enter
Share with your friends, family, colleagues and … well, anyone! For each friend who enters, they will give you another three entries (and that’s unlimited!). Why wouldn’t you want to increase your chances of winning?

There is no need to let us know the name you’d like to choose just yet – we’ll do that once we’ve selected the winner ;0) I can’t wait to hear what you choose!

If you want to find out more information about the new beach hut – just click below:

milliesbeachhuts.co.uk/pro…bc/

2 Comments

x

Competition has ended but great find!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Win the Vintage Classics British film collection @ Telegraph1313
    2. Win a year’s supply of Quicke’s cheese @ The Simple Things1111
    3. Win Viking’s 11-day Caribbean cruise @ Classic FM, Smooth Radio, Heart Radi…1414
    4. Win the ultimate holiday pack @ Book Comps88

See more discussions