EXPIRED

Win your body weight in sprouts!!!

One for the sprout lovers!....

"To mark the increase in popularity of Britain’s most divisive vegetable, the Brussels Sprout, Van Nature (www.lekkerspruiten.nl/en), one of the Netherland’s largest growers cooperatives (and major exporters of Brussels Sprouts to the UK), has teamed-up with Lifesum, to offer a member of the British public the chance to pick an official name for a new strain of purple Brussels Sprout: a mild and sweet version of the traditional mainstay of the British Christmas table.

Whether the name is funny, descriptive, or creative, the winner of the best suggestion for the new purple strain of Brussels Sprout will find themselves popular amongst friends and family in December 2015, when they will receive their body weight in purple Sprouts delivered to their home or place of work, to distribute and use as they choose."

==========
How to apply
==========

Tweet your suggestion, including @Lifesum within your Tweet. Please include the hashtag: #SproutName

Alternatively, submit your suggestion via email to [email protected]

Suggestions must be received no later than Monday the 22nd of December 2014, for announcement on Christmas Day.

7 Comments

Banned

thanks

yummy, saw some purple sprouts growing in lincolnshire today

In my case that is a lot of sprouts, hope they fit in the freezer

Banned

Don't think the wife will be very happy if I win.

I call it **** ammunition. oO

lol, how funny but why would anyone enter!

Original Poster

cheekyherb

lol, how funny but why would anyone enter!

Ha ha ! I only posted as a bit of fun really...I hate the things oO

P_nnyPinch_r

Ha ha ! I only posted as a bit of fun really...I hate the things oO

me too! did make me chuckle tho!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767260
    2. Virgin Media Broadband Retention Deals47
    3. word association Game73944482
    4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826370

See more discussions