Expired

Win your Christmas in Cornwall @ Visit Cornwall

3 replies
Found 22nd Aug 2016Made hot 23rd Aug 2016
WIN AN ALL-INCLUSIVE STAY AT THE FISTRAL BEACH HOTEL AND SPA

Visit Cornwall has teamed up with the Fistral Beach Hotel to offer a 4* all-inclusive coastal stay for three nights over the festive season. Check in and chill out at Fistral Beach Hotel’s Christmas House Party, which promises a Fistral-style Christmas with fun-times, laughter, good food, and plenty of festive spirit!
Indulge in a break like no other on the Cornish coast with all* in-house accommodation, entertainment, food and drink included and dress to impress at the Christmas Eve glittering four-course black tie dinner...
The Fistral Beach Hotel and Spa is a cool beachside hotel with coastal chic by the bucket load. The contemporary hotel in Newquay has 71 cool comfortable rooms and suites, a stylish spa, a laid-back lounge bar and vibrant beachside restaurant.
The Fistral Beach Hotel and Spa’s jaw-dropping ocean views are the ultimate backdrop for wild Cornish adventures, coastal getaways and romantic weekend retreats in Cornwall. Wake to the sound of waves breaking on the beach and cast your troubles away in our oasis of cool and calm – Fistral Spa – complete with vitality pool, sauna and nine treatment rooms, the luxury Fistral Spa in Newquay is designed for intense relaxation.

3 Comments

thanks

Thank you

Thanks and I was just saying to friend that I want to go away for christmas. Fingers crossed.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Foo fighters presale code.109
    2. Advice on a cheaper hand held vacuum please.33
    3. Lost snipping tool on windows 10 laptop48
    4. What's this on my neighbours roof?910

See more discussions