EXPIRED

Win your own ‘Philippine Experience’ @ STA Travel

Win your own ‘Philippine Experience’

Some people need to be inspired to travel, others travel to be inspired…

We’ve been following British band Skinny Living across a 10-day adventure, as they experience various aspects of Filipino life. It’s impossible not to envy the trip, and so we are giving you the chance to win your own ‘Philippine Experience’. The trip includes 2 return flights, accommodation and embarking on the very same trip we’ve featured in our new film series.

One Life Philippines Adventure

The Philippines is regualarly heralded as being the hottest new destination and this awesome tour certainly helps prove the claim. Sail along the Underground River, hit the town in energetic Manila, snorkel with turtles in El Nido and learn about local life in Palawan. This tour includes all accomodation, transport and some meals.

All you need to do is answer the question below.

What colour was the bus taking Skinny Living into Palawan?

Answer: Green Yellow White. (about 1:35 in the video) edited, thanks to RockyRobin

8 Comments

Original Poster

More of a Backpackers than 5* experience, see T&C's

Just me struggling with those colours?

Green Yellow and Red not in the dropdown as one choice.

x

Original Poster

RockyRobin

Just me struggling with those colours?Green Yellow and Red not in the … Just me struggling with those colours?Green Yellow and Red not in the dropdown as one choice.

Well spotted, I watched the video and did not enter.. my backpacking days are over... so its Green, Yellow & White. edited above
Edited by: "treoes" 25th Feb

Thanks

thanks

The onus is mainly on the winner to get things done not much of a prize more of a bugbear and definitely not for me

thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. WIN A TRIP FOR TWO TO NEW YORK @ Shortlist33
    2. E: 12/08 (2pm) Win £100,000 with Pick 7 / SportingLife57
    3. E: 16/09 Win 1 of 5 BT Whole Home Wi-Fi Systems with T32424
    4. E: 01/09 (+6) Win £90,000 and a Mercedes GLA with Good Morning Britain / IT…1717

See more discussions