Expired

WIN YOUR VERY OWN PUB GAMES ROOM @ Movie Comps

19 replies
Found 2nd Nov 2016Made hot 3rd Nov 2016
To celebrate the release of House of Flying Arrows, on Digital Download 31st October & on DVD & Blu-Ray 14th November, we are giving you the chance to win some amazing prizes!

First prize consists of: a fussball table, a pool table, a darts board and a copy of House of Flying Arrows on DVD!

To enter, simply answer the questions, and fill in your details.
Good luck!

How many points is a 'Maximum' worth?
MY ANSWER: 180

The double 20 is also known as what?
MY ANSWER: Double Top

The line behind which a player throws is called what?
MY ANSWER: Toe Line

see en.wikipedia.org/wik…rts
---------------

Completion message:
Thanks for entering!
=====================

19 Comments

Thanks

thanks

thank you

I stand by answer 3 as being The Oche
sorry to dispute marba but I think they have this one wrong

Oche is also listed in wikipedia as the line behind which the player stands
Edited by: "FITCHET" 3rd Nov 2016

Thanks

Thanks

THANKS

thanks

thank you ✓

FITCHET

I stand by answer 3 as being The Ochesorry to dispute marba but I think … I stand by answer 3 as being The Ochesorry to dispute marba but I think they have this one wrongOche is also listed in wikipedia as the line behind which the player stands

The Oche isn't one of the multiple choice answers here, but I know what you mean about answers differing. Yesterday I did a competition where the answer was that a Hawaiian pizza has ham, pineapple and mushroom! That was clearly the multiple choice answer they wanted, but it wasn't right!

SunflowerWishes

The Oche isn't one of the multiple choice answers here, but I know what … The Oche isn't one of the multiple choice answers here, but I know what you mean about answers differing. Yesterday I did a competition where the answer was that a Hawaiian pizza has ham, pineapple and mushroom! That was clearly the multiple choice answer they wanted, but it wasn't right!

Bless you somebody loves me Fitch

Thanks

Original Poster

FITCHET

I stand by answer 3 as being The Ochesorry to dispute marba but I think … I stand by answer 3 as being The Ochesorry to dispute marba but I think they have this one wrongOche is also listed in wikipedia as the line behind which the player stands

Listen very carefully I will say this only once.

I guess you did not look very closely at the wikipedia description for Oche.

en.wikipedia.org/wik…che
The oche /ˈɒki/, also the throw line or toe line
-----
also
darts501.com/Set…tml
Throwing / Toe line or Oche

and from dartsinfoworld.com/dar…ts/
These are the standard dartboard setup measurements according to the rules of the World’s Primary Darts Governing Bodies, the WDF – (World Darts Federation), the BDO – (British Darts Organization) and the PDC – (Professional Darts Corporation).

http://dartsinfoworld.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/diw-dart-board-setup-measurements_.jpg

Oche is indeed one of the names used(and probably the most used) but the point is that OCHE is not one of the multiple choice answers and TOE LINE is one of the alternative names.
AND, the answer is certainly not OUT CHART or CORK so common sense suggests the answer is Toe Line.
If you do not like the multiple choice answers then please take it up with the site.

Edited by: "marba01" 3rd Nov 2016

Thank You

marba01

Listen very carefully I will say this only once. I guess you did not look … Listen very carefully I will say this only once. I guess you did not look very closely at the wikipedia description for Oche.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OcheThe oche /ˈɒki/, also the throw line or toe line-----alsohttp://www.darts501.com/Setup.htmlThrowing / Toe line or Oche and from http://dartsinfoworld.com/dartboard-setup-measurements/These are the standard dartboard setup measurements according to the rules of the World’s Primary Darts Governing Bodies, the WDF – (World Darts Federation), the BDO – (British Darts Organization) and the PDC – (Professional Darts Corporation).Oche is indeed one of the names used(and probably the most used) but the point is that OCHE is not one of the multiple choice answers and TOE LINE is one of the alternative names.AND, the answer is certainly not OUT CHART or CORK so common sense suggests the answer is Toe Line.If you do not like the multiple choice answers then please take it up with the site.:)

Thanks very much for you in depth explanation which is totally over the top and unnecessary and yes I have indeed taken the multiple choice answers up with the site. fitchet

thanks

Thank you

Thank you.

Cheers
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769623
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247673
    3. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet3477
    4. First batch of original Xbox backwards compatible games913

See more discussions