Win your wishlist up to £10,000 @Currys

Found 20th Dec 2017
How to enterTo get started, follow the three steps below and begin building your £10,000 wishlist…

• Log in and ‘save for later’ with Log in or create an account, and start shopping. Then, save items for later by clicking , which lets us know what you’d like for Christmas.
  • Keep on saving until your list’s fullYou can save up to 20 items on your list. We have over 13,000 items on our website, so don’t worry if you can’t make up your mind straight away.
  • Don’t forget to enter the competitionFill in the entry form using the same email address you registered your account with. And remember, you can edit your wishlist any time before the closing date. Good luck!

currys.co.uk/gbu…117
Community Updates
Competitions
Top comments
From the Ts & Cs

All entries received between 15:00:00 on 22/11/2017 and 23:59:59 on 07/01/2018 will be entered in the prize draw.
36 Comments
Brilliant, thanks!
Cheers, nice comp
Excellent...great for xmas time, When does competition end? 😁
BTW you can't save bundles for later. The save for later button is under add to basket.
Good Comp, some of the consoles seem to be not available to save for later but I'll keep looking. Cheers
Fr4mb025 m ago

BTW you can't save bundles for later. The save for later button is under …BTW you can't save bundles for later. The save for later button is under add to basket.

Cheers for that, I won't be saving money then on my save for later
That's an hour of my life I'll never get back! 😁 Thanks OP.
Oooh but to dream.... I hope Santa brings me my wish list...
Best prize if you win though I already entered just wish we knew the closing date.
Imagine they deliver everything on the 24th hahahahaha
From the Ts & Cs

All entries received between 15:00:00 on 22/11/2017 and 23:59:59 on 07/01/2018 will be entered in the prize draw.
Thanks, great comp!
Entered fingers crossed... i can't win an argument never mind a competition haha
Thanks entered Fingers tightly crossed 🤞 good luck everyone
I don't see a heart save icon anywhere on the site, I've looked at numerous products but don't see it.
Done. 😁
ty!
Thanks op. Added a few things that I really do need (like an oven as I'll be cooking Xmas dinner in a mini oven!) & freezer since mine went pop last week
Can but hope that I win!
I dont know if I'm going blind but I cannot find the save for later button on anything I look at. Can someone explain how you actually do this.

Ha! changed browser and it as appeared now. not showing in firefox for some reason.
Edited by: "philb100" 20th Dec 2017
Hi I didn't get where to write competitionFill. Where is entery form?
I didnt really understand the t&cs for this comp, do you only get a few things off your list?
Great competition, thanks
Adamskiman10 h, 32 m ago

I don't see a heart save icon anywhere on the site, I've looked at …I don't see a heart save icon anywhere on the site, I've looked at numerous products but don't see it.

You've probably got scripts turned off eg noscript addons or you'e. Using tor with no script etc it will.use javascript for that button
Thanks, and good luck
Thanks great competition
Entered Thank you 😊 good luck everyone
Benjamin3uk21st Dec

You've probably got scripts turned off eg noscript addons or you'e. Using …You've probably got scripts turned off eg noscript addons or you'e. Using tor with no script etc it will.use javascript for that button

Hope to you was able to ent
Thank you. Entered - you never know!
Great prize - good luck everyone
What did everyone choose? Some of the console bundles didn't have a save button

This will be great prize for anyone. Most competitions would just give one item you might not like - this let's you choose
Just hope if the prices go down in sales you can add more later.
Thank you Currys Awsome
Thanks for finding this!

I have just spent 2 hour carefully selecting what I would like and adding it to the wishlist. Would be great to win
I’m surprised how fast I could spend the money. I feel the terms and conditions simplify it, I’m guessing they only check through the winner application rather than all. As that would be time consuming.
Edited by: "Clearingouttheloft" 3rd Jan
Still waiting to find out if I am the winner. Fingers crossed
MrsMeguy21st Jan

Someone on MSE won …Someone on MSE won ithttp://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5774314#topofpage

Yes and they only had 1 item on their wishlist, that's a happy coincidence for Currys. Saved them about £9k, doesn't smell fishy at all.
No competition on above link
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants