Groups
    EXPIRED

Wind-up/solar powered radio

Hi Hubby has just asked for one of these for his birthday, My budget is £40 but since i know nothing about them looking for help on which are good and which ones to stay clear off.

5 Comments

if i remember right Lidl had the wind up radios in a few weeks back. looked quite good too.

wind up radios arnt expensive anyway around £10

Original Poster

jamstaruk1972;4766382

wind up radios arnt expensive anyway around £10

I'm not looking for a cheap one, i'm looking for the best one for my budget.

I have a Freeplay Ranger wind up radio. I've had it for a few year and I find them really good. A few of my mates have them to. They come with a AC power charger and a solar panel on top. Good solid build too. I've dropped mine a few times and had no problems. The volume is pretty load too.

Original Poster

Shakey Mic;4767981

I have a Freeplay Ranger wind up radio. I've had it for a few year and I … I have a Freeplay Ranger wind up radio. I've had it for a few year and I find them really good. A few of my mates have them to. They come with a AC power charger and a solar panel on top. Good solid build too. I've dropped mine a few times and had no problems. The volume is pretty load too.

Thanks shakey Mic, ordered it from ebay old stock now but specs seem so much better than new ranges.

rep added
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Deleting chats on Facebook Messenger1011
      2. Virgin Media - what is a good price?616
      3. GAP Insurance Recommendations22
      4. cats and royal canin biscuits1019

See more discussions