Found 22nd Dec 2009
Must be after a bonus,its snowing heavily and they are still cleaning windows!!

What a waste of time lol

1. Misc
  2. Windows
15 Comments

i saw an ice cream van on sunday, it was playing it's music and everything!

Original Poster

missp27;7300316

i saw an ice cream van on sunday, it was playing it's music and … i saw an ice cream van on sunday, it was playing it's music and everything!

You're joking,omg lol !!!!

deb8z;7300337

You're joking,omg lol !!!!

nopes! i was visiting my nan and as i was walking out the front door i heard the music. thought what the bejeebus is that and looked and it was an ice cream van!!
the silly thing was my daughter actually asked if she could have one, said no cos it was far too cold

missp27;7300371

nopes! i was visiting my nan and as i was walking out the front door i … nopes! i was visiting my nan and as i was walking out the front door i heard the music. thought what the [COLOR="Red"]bejeebus [/COLOR]is that and looked and it was an ice cream van!! the silly thing was my daughter actually asked if she could have one, said no cos it was far too cold

Are you Irish? :-D

deek72;7300500

Are you Irish? :-D

lol, no, just like the word!:p

missp27;7300504

its a good word!

A window cleaner came to do my next door neighbours windows this morning. When I investigated what the scrapping and loud noises where, I was pretty shocked myself to see him cleaning. Well not as shocked as he was when he saw that I had a face mask on and just in my underwear. Poor bloke nearly fell off the ladder.

hey...everyones still gotta work

my dad s a window cleaner and he doesnt break up from work till xmas eve, spoke to him earlier and he said his hands were sticking to the ladders ....... ouch!!! it minus 4 in york today x

Original Poster

milesy29;7300693

hey...everyones still gotta work

Yeah but the windows will be dirty straight after as it's snowing,that's why i meant it's a waste of time paying for it.:roll:

missp27;7300504

lol, so do I as it happens!:-D

deb8z;7300848

Yeah but the windows will be dirty straight after as it's snowing,that's … Yeah but the windows will be dirty straight after as it's snowing,that's why i meant it's a waste of time paying for it.:roll:

Snow isn't dirty though:thinking:

Original Poster

Shengis;7303956

Snow isn't dirty though:thinking:

It leaves grot on your windows:x

deb8z;7303982

It leaves grot on your windows:x

That'll be the crap drifting up from the black country :lol:

Original Poster

Shengis;7304016

That'll be the crap drifting up from the black country :lol:

:w00t:lol !!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428114652
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769522
    3. Anyone else bored of video gaming2536
    4. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet2863

See more discussions