Groups

window wizard magnetic window cleaner

anyone know if these are any good? my mum reckons they will be poo!
    my ex- window cleaning men were poo!

5 Comments

You got double glazing? If so they dont work on em lol, for single paned glass only, they conveniently dont tell you that on the adverts:thumbsup:

Original Poster

kungfu;2770337

You got double glazing? If so they dont work on em lol, for single paned … You got double glazing? If so they dont work on em lol, for single paned glass only, they conveniently dont tell you that on the adverts:thumbsup:

yer I got double glazing, but the ones on ebay say for double glazed windows.
    do you think they'll be any good? I don't fancy climbing a ladder!!

Original Poster

jellybaby22;2770469

what are they? I have never heard of them.... EDIT MAgnetic window … what are they? I have never heard of them.... EDIT MAgnetic window cleaner thing that is...I HAVE heard of windows....

lol
    they are a "thing" that is magnetic, one half goes one side of the window and the other half goes the side you're standing and you move it around to make your windows gleam.... in theory! it cleans and squegees them!

Like the fish tank things lol, they've been around for donkey's years. I have never heard of them being used for double glazing though

Banned

no first hand experience but I would say they are just gimmicky and wont work
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2239
      2. What would be HELL to you?2634
      3. Tesco vouchers?11
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767345

See more discussions