windows 10 gamesharing

8 replies
Found 7th Oct 2016
Hey was wondering if I buy gears of war 4 on my pc with my Xbox account, would I able to put my account on my friends pc and download it on his. Would we be able to play together?

8 Comments

I'm game-sharing forma with my son, he has it on his pc using his xbox profile when logged in, I have his profile on my xbox set to home so can play it on my profile, hope this helps

Original Poster

ohdaesu

I'm game-sharing forma with my son, he has it on his pc using his xbox … I'm game-sharing forma with my son, he has it on his pc using his xbox profile when logged in, I have his profile on my xbox set to home so can play it on my profile, hope this helps

Yeah was wondering if it works between PCs. Thanks for your help.

ohdaesu

I'm game-sharing forma with my son, he has it on his pc using his xbox … I'm game-sharing forma with my son, he has it on his pc using his xbox profile when logged in, I have his profile on my xbox set to home so can play it on my profile, hope this helps

​meant forza, blooming auto correct

ah sorry

from what i read you CANT play on pc and xbox at the same time

Since your levels and stuff would be transferred between PC/Xbox you can't play at the same time.

xbox.com/en-…ere

At any single point in time, you may only sign into the game on one Xbox … At any single point in time, you may only sign into the game on one Xbox One console or one Windows 10 PC. You cannot be signed into the same game on both an Xbox One console and a Windows 10 PC at the same time.

Short answer is No. The PC copies can only be played if you're logged into the account that bought it.

billysablo

from what i read you CANT play on pc and xbox at the same time

​Pretty sure you can game share as usual that way. you just can't play on the same account for obvious reasons.

Just tested it and I can launch the game fine while my brothers playing on his PC so it definitely works that way
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any ideas for eye glare protection from computer screens?56
    2. Is this laptop any good33
    3. Appliance direct code or voucher22
    4. Gearbest: Order - Nowhere to be seen...77

See more discussions