Windows 10 Licence

Posted 9th Nov
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

14 Comments
Pros of a licence is that you can change the desktop image to one of your fave cute cat pic. Otherwise an unlicenced installation still functions and still receives forced updates etc.
Con for less you can get Pro Version.

ebay.co.uk/itm…212
Edited by: "MrSprkle" 9th Nov
May as well just crack it, it's just as legitimate.
AndyRoyd09/11/2019 23:52

Pros of a licence is that you can change the desktop image to one of your …Pros of a licence is that you can change the desktop image to one of your fave cute cat pic. Otherwise an unlicenced installation still functions and still receives forced updates etc.

It`s not for me I have a full W10 licence on both my PC`s(alongside linux dual boots)

It`s for my father on his old desktop, Vista was running so slow I installed W10 out of curiosity and it runs really well but he wants his own wallpaper and other personilisations,
Just don`t want him to pay the full Microshaft price if I can help it.
AndyRoyd09/11/2019 23:52

Pros of a licence is that you can change the desktop image to one of your …Pros of a licence is that you can change the desktop image to one of your fave cute cat pic. Otherwise an unlicenced installation still functions and still receives forced updates etc.

Forgot to say............

Cats no way they have always been dog people
99.6% feedback. I'd say it's a safe bet. I've bought a few from ebay with no problems. All activated and update as expected.
Treboeth10/11/2019 00:00

It`s not for me I have a full W10 licence on both my PC`s(alongside linux …It`s not for me I have a full W10 licence on both my PC`s(alongside linux dual boots)It`s for my father on his old desktop, Vista was running so slow I installed W10 out of curiosity and it runs really well but he wants his own wallpaper and other personilisations,Just don`t want him to pay the full Microshaft price if I can help it.

I would although personally do not need to. It became far more legit when Microsoft got told that the reselling of perpetual licences was not a copyright infringement and that barring it under their terms infringed on the right of the owner they had already received monies for. Reproduction media or artwork would be.
Just crack it
Treboeth10/11/2019 00:00

It`s not for me I have a full W10 licence on both my PC`s(alongside linux …It`s not for me I have a full W10 licence on both my PC`s(alongside linux dual boots)It`s for my father on his old desktop, Vista was running so slow I installed W10 out of curiosity and it runs really well but he wants his own wallpaper and other personilisations,Just don`t want him to pay the full Microshaft price if I can help it.

Can't he use one of your licences and you go unlicensed on one pc?
If Vista is properly licensed doesnt the in place upgrade give you full digital licence for free anyway? I know it still does with Win7 as I did one yesterday...
Majority of these cheap keys on eBay are non-genuine, eventually they will get blacklisted, maybe after a few months, maybe after a year or 2, but the definitely non-genuine which is why they are so cheap, eBay have no way or proving legality or not, which is why some of these eBay deals are not-removed, some do get removed though as instructed by Microsoft. As for the cons beyond not working in all honesty Microsoft are not that bothered the average home user as activated Windows using a pirated key, its corporations and big companies they are bothered about so they wont come knocking on your door anytime soon. Also Windows 10 as changed since Windows 7, now if you ever sign into a Microsoft Account when using a GENUINE windows 10 with a GENUINE key, this will get logged on Microsoft Servers meaning should in the future you ever use a different or pirated Windows ISO it will revert to Genuine (if activated on the same machine) I myself downloaded a pirated ISO recently which as all the Updates pre-installed over the Original Microsoft Image it saves so much time when coming to updates, I have noticed the ISO build got reverted to genuine. Since MS servers was aware in the past my windows build was genuine.

But you may find should you download a Windows 10 ISO directly from Windows Vista or Windows 7 anyhow and start the upgrade process your PC will automatically get a FREE genuine digital license key anyhow on completion of Windows 10 installation.

So before you purchase anything, download the latest Microsoft Windows ISO and upgrade.
Edited by: "lettherebedeals" 10th Nov
lettherebedeals10/11/2019 11:43

...if you ever sign into a Microsoft Account when using a GENUINE windows …...if you ever sign into a Microsoft Account when using a GENUINE windows 10 with a GENUINE key, this will get logged on Microsoft Servers meaning should in the future you ever use a different or pirated Windows ISO it will revert to Genuine (if activated on the same machine)...

No need to sign in to an MS account. As soon as a fresh installation is exposed to the internet the OS will phone home and check legitimacy and (re)activate / advise.
chocci10/11/2019 06:43

Can't he use one of your licences and you go unlicensed on one pc?

He prefers to have his own(I think it's an age thing)
somerandomguy10/11/2019 10:13

If Vista is properly licensed doesnt the in place upgrade give you full …If Vista is properly licensed doesnt the in place upgrade give you full digital licence for free anyway? I know it still does with Win7 as I did one yesterday...

Not for Vista,W7 follows the upgrade path and continues the licence.
I bought a windows 10 pro licence off ebay a couple of years ago. It's still going strong. Just look for the sellers with the good feedback rather than the cheapest sellers.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants