Windows 10 license keys

Posted 23rd Apr
Has anyone used websites such as cjs-cdkeys.com to purchase a Windows license. If you have did you have any issues and was it a genuine key?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

20 Comments
I have never used the site myself but friends have to purchase game codes etc with no problems
Just use eBay, £4, always what I use
eBay, just look for high sales and as near to 100% feedback as possible
If you have a valid windows 7 licence, either OEM or Retail they can also be used to activate windows 10.
freakstyler23/04/2020 23:24

If you have a valid windows 7 licence, either OEM or Retail they can also …If you have a valid windows 7 licence, either OEM or Retail they can also be used to activate windows 10.

Thanks, but it's for a new system which I might get without an os (£90)
jsHawk7423/04/2020 23:29

It would work on any system, my Dell T20 mini tower was activated using the Pro 7 key from an HP Compaq system. If you want a sure fire way you wont get burned if Microsoft go after the licence key sellers, buy a cheap ex corporate system from ebay or similar for next to nothing - working or not as long as it has a legible key.
jsHawk7423/04/2020 23:29

I did the same just before Christmas. New PC. Bought license from an ebay seller with 1000+ positive feedback and it worked with no issues. Not sure I can post the seller name here?

Bear in mind if you are going to download Windows 10 for install, it no longer fits on a standard DVD as used to be the case.
Hacked23/04/2020 23:39

I did the same just before Christmas. New PC. Bought license from an ebay …I did the same just before Christmas. New PC. Bought license from an ebay seller with 1000+ positive feedback and it worked with no issues. Not sure I can post the seller name here?Bear in mind if you are going to download Windows 10 for install, it no longer fits on a standard DVD as used to be the case.

Was planning to create a bootable usb. (>=8Gb)
eBay +1
Always try and use product keys you have on older devices. I had an old tower that had a windows 7 product key sticker on it. Used this to activate windows 10 Pro on a recent build. Failing that, ebay every time for a couple quid.
Edited by: "Rusty82" 25th Apr
I'm going to create a bootable USB drive later today when it arrives.
Got an official Windows 7 key but that's being used with my laptop, so no idea if I can use that again with my new build I'll hopefully be doing this weekend.
£3 or so for one on eBay if required so no big deal there.....have officially bought new hardware so whether that legitimises it more, not sure.
xenole25/04/2020 09:20

I'm going to create a bootable USB drive later today when it arrives.Got …I'm going to create a bootable USB drive later today when it arrives.Got an official Windows 7 key but that's being used with my laptop, so no idea if I can use that again with my new build I'll hopefully be doing this weekend.£3 or so for one on eBay if required so no big deal there.....have officially bought new hardware so whether that legitimises it more, not sure.

no, it will detect the hardware changes and possibly deactivate your laptop's licence permanently
jsHawk7424/04/2020 00:55

Was planning to create a bootable usb. (>=8Gb)

I’ve created a bootable usb on my 8gb pen drive. Will pick up a license key off eBay when my new laptop arrives. Easiest way to do it imo
Did you get the lenovo that has been on offer?
jsHawk7425/04/2020 15:55

Did you get the lenovo that has been on offer?

Yes mate. I ordered about twelve - had to cancel so many times because better deals/specs became available

What about you?
Got the ideapad 5 with Rayzen cpu. Now just need to wait 2-3 weeks 😴
I made a video of my $2 ebay experience! Still working 14 months later!

youtube.com/wat…18s
Did you do the Microsoft genuine license check. Having said that I am not sure if it is still a thing.
jameshothothot25/04/2020 17:43

I made a video of my $2 ebay experience! Still working 14 months later! I made a video of my $2 ebay experience! Still working 14 months later! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIGEeE-Ed7g&t=18s

Please never, ever put music in the background of a speaking tutorial. Also, I could only watch about six seconds before I had to turn it off. Hurts my ears and angers the soul.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions