Groups

windows 10 pro 64 bit best way

Ive just bought a brand new gaming pc as a christmas present.
    can somebody please give detailed step by step instructions on how to install it on my new pc ,window key,iso etc

11 Comments

Download the ISO off Microsoft website

Buy a licence for £12, just google windows 10 licence key.

Install it either from disk or USB enter product key.

Job done

Just be careful with those cheap product keys, as it's a gift I'd say buy it from somewhere reputable because a 20 quid key I bought went non genuine after a month

Good luck with a £12 product key.

a_user

Good luck with a £12 product key.

Mines worked fine? Even bought an office 365 5 yr licence for about £30. That was 2 yr ago. Guess it depends on the seller

Bought a few cheap keys from opiumpulses, never had a problem.

These cheap keys you all buy from eBay may well activate Windows for you, but that doesn't mean you're running genuine legal licenced windows. They are almost certainly volume licence keys belonging to corporate/education customers.
    You might as well not bother activating w10. Not activating doesn't actually stop you doing much anyway.

AStonedRaichu

Download the ISO off Microsoft website Buy a licence for £12, just google … Download the ISO off Microsoft website Buy a licence for £12, just google windows 10 licence key. Install it either from disk or USB enter product key. Job done

​What about device drivers, av etc? Not quite job done, eh?

The issue with the cheap keys is that if they are not legitimate or are not being used in the way they were intended to be used, Microsoft can if they choose to revoke those licenses/product-keys at any time. If something is too good to be true, then quite often, it is exactly that.

I wish anyone that does purchase cheap keys luck though, you might well be fine, and I guess at £12 per license, you can always just buy another if the need arises.

Win10 take up is so bad that it is unlikely M$ will disable rogue keys, at least for a few years. The more people they can get the metrics to show as using it, the more chance they have of getting big business to buy the POS.

Gentle_Giant

Win10 take up is so bad that it is unlikely M$ will disable rogue keys, … Win10 take up is so bad that it is unlikely M$ will disable rogue keys, at least for a few years. The more people they can get the metrics to show as using it, the more chance they have of getting big business to buy the POS.

​Are you kidding? In September it was reportedly running on over 400 million devices! That's good going I think, win 10 is great if you know how to turn off all the spying devices built in.

Original Poster

Thanks all for your advice,work in progress.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. LG G6 International [email protected] droidauthority22
      2. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…77
      3. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card33
      4. DICKINSONS REAL DEAL £25,000 COMPETITION22

See more discussions