Groups

Windows 7

Will Windows 7 allow me to download my JVC Hard disc video camera files to it, which Vista doesn't, so I can use them in movie maker?

4 Comments

Banned

plug it in and try.....pretty good at finding drivers if there are any that work

Have you installed the software that came with it?

If you have a JVC Everio, you'll need to rename the .MOD files to .AVI to actually do anything with them without going through a painful conversion process (Make sure you save a copy of them before renaming)

dcx_badass;6688781

Actually it's supposed to be mpeg you rename it to but there is software … Actually it's supposed to be mpeg you rename it to but there is software that does it in seconds.

I've been renaming them to AVI, works ok thus far :whistling:

depending on what version of windows 7 you have.. if you have ultimate you could use xp mode as you get a free copy of windows xp to run under virtual machine
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …285999
      2. What is there free to do in your town?612
      3. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1736
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523461

See more discussions