Groups
    EXPIRED

Windows 7

Banned
    Not displaying my other 1TB drive in Explorer but it is in computer management and is active etc. Any clues, anything to do with moving from 32bit to 64bit?

6 Comments

USB or SATA ?.

Maybe give it a drive letter and see what happens?

Press the start button

Type compmgmt.msc press enter

Click on Disk Management on the left screen
    wait a moment for it to load

Find your drive on the right hand screen, if it hasn't got a drive letter right click it and assign a letter
    it it's not initialised then right click and select initialise

right-click in the column to the right of the Disk your working on and then click New Simple Volume in the menu that pops up. From here, you can allocate how much of the drive you want for a new volume, what drive letter you want to call it, give it a name, and finally format the hard disk.

Original Poster Banned

deathtrap3000;6801895

Maybe give it a drive letter and see what happens?

cheers that done it

tonyg1962;6801891

USB or SATA ?.

SATA

karenhornby;6801955

Find your drive on the right hand screen, if it hasn't got a drive letter … Find your drive on the right hand screen, if it hasn't got a drive letter right click it and assign a letter.

thanks its got Vista on it so hope I haven't stufedf it up by giving it a drive letter :thumbsup:

Open up windows explorer, press alt, then click tools -> folder options.

Find the options which says hide empty drives and untick it.

Original Poster Banned

rash;6802355

Open up windows explorer, press alt, then click tools - folder … Open up windows explorer, press alt, then click tools -> folder options.Find the options which says hide empty drives and untick it.

dude already said it was sorted from the previous answers :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17406143
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846180
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764241
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?31144

See more discussions