Groups
    EXPIRED

Windows 7 64 bit with CD

I am after a copy of windows 7 that i can use to install on my Mac so i'm after a version with a CD and not a upgrade.
    Best price i have found so far is £80 so if anyone knows of anything cheaper would be very grateful if you let me know!!
    My brother is a student but all i can see that they can get cheap is upgrades so dont think these would work on a mac?!?
    Cheers
    Mmachine78

3 Comments

Why would you want windows on a mac ? Use mac osx don't even think you can install it ?

Original Poster

TheJamesS;7353666

Why would you want windows on a mac ? Use mac osx don't even think you … Why would you want windows on a mac ? Use mac osx don't even think you can install it ?

I need it to play poker on and you can install it on bootcamp, so if anyone knows where i can get windows 7 64 bit with cd (full version) would be very helpfull.:-D
    Cheers.
    Mmachine78

Original Poster

Best i can find is £71 for a OEM version and £89.99 for a full version, if anyone knows of anywhere cheaper to get one would be very grateful!
    Cheers
    Mmachine78
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. GP Vaccinations: telling patient they are out of stock and go private55
      2. which drill bit set for bosch cordless drill ixo range? hex?11
      3. Has your £2.50 Topcashback been paid from the last offer?22
      4. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!2027

See more discussions