Windows 7 Calendar

Found 2nd Jan 2009
Hi

Does anyboy know of a decent easy to use offline calendar to use on windows 7.Its for my grandparents who are not online,they did use microsoft works on an old laptop,but it keeps crashing on windows 7.Basically they like to keep on top of their hospital and doctors appointments

Looking for something that I can download onto a memory stick and then install on thier laptop

Thanks

9 Comments

You could use the palm desktop software, download from palm.com

Original Poster

bigjeremy;7399410

You could use the palm desktop software, download from palm.com

Sorry do you know which version I need to get,there seems to be a different version for each pda
dcx_badass;7399465

MS Outlook.

Doesn't outlook work online?

Thanks for the replies

Windows live (free from Microsoft) has a calendar

home.live.com/

Windows Live is a suite of programs from Microsoft that can be download (for free) from the web.

dcx_badass;7399465

MS Outlook.

Outlook is part of Office which you have to pay for.

Original Poster

I saw that windows live mail has a calendar but I didnt know if it would work ok without it been connected to the net.When I ran mine I had to put email address details etc into it

danzab;7399776

Sorry do you know which version I need to get,there seems to be a … Sorry do you know which version I need to get,there seems to be a different version for each pdahttp://download.cnet.com/Palm-Desktop/3000-2094_4-10020951.htmlversion 6.2 is the latest i thinkDoesn't outlook work online?Thanks for the replies

Original Poster

Thanks will look into it,rep left for all

Thunderbird has the Lightning add-on calendar as well.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18406821
    2. Is Black Friday a big con!1722
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7771918
    4. BT Price Increase from the 7th January 2018 for some2748

See more discussions