Groups
    EXPIRED

Windows 7 Product Keys

I have a few product keys for windows 7 & office 2007 etc. Would I be allowed to sell them on here? They're genuine and have never been used, I just don't have a use for all of them.

16 Comments

Banned

even if your allowed you cant now sell them for 7 days from now

Original Poster

fragaliciousbob;7821405

even if your allowed you cant now sell them for 7 days from now

Does asking if you can sell something prohibit you from selling it for 7 days?

I don't think so, seen posts like this getting expired before. Unless you can prove your bought just the key not gotten free with a PC, wait till someone else answers thou

suchafunkymonkey;7821420

Does asking if you can sell something prohibit you from selling it for 7 … Does asking if you can sell something prohibit you from selling it for 7 days?

Yes.

Where are they from? And yes you have to wait 7 days after this is locked.

Quick, delete the thread b4 the mods see it

Banned

cant sell more than two and need the COA and serial sticker etc

dcx_badass;7821438

Where are they from? And yes you have to wait 7 days after this is locked.

PC world display models :thumbsup:

If they were from here hotukdeals.com/ite…ubs then I don`t think you can sell them as they were free.

cuzzy;7821473

If they were from here … If they were from here http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/414146/free-technet-professional-plus-subs then I don`t think you can sell them as they were free.

And acquired illegally.

Original Poster

They are from a paid-for MSDN subscription supplied to a PC manufacturer/seller.

suchafunkymonkey;7821540

They are from a paid-for MSDN subscription supplied to a PC … They are from a paid-for MSDN subscription supplied to a PC manufacturer/seller.

Not allowed to sell them then.

Banned

suchafunkymonkey;7821540

They are from a paid-for MSDN subscription supplied to a PC … They are from a paid-for MSDN subscription supplied to a PC manufacturer/seller.

MSDN keys can't be sold and should only be used in a development environment.

The answer is no.

vibeone;7821573

MSDN keys can't be sold and should only be used in a development … MSDN keys can't be sold and should only be used in a development environment.The answer is no.

Correct .. read the Terms and Conditions of the MSDN membership, it is to allow people to install and use all of the available software to aid development. They are not to be used otherwise.... You had better hope Bill Gates doesn't visit HUKD or he would track you down!! :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Fair enough.

supermod

suchafunkymonkey;7821540

vibeone;7821573

MSDN keys can't be sold and should only be used in a development … MSDN keys can't be sold and should only be used in a development environment.The answer is no.

mosskeeto;7821703

Correct .. read the Terms and Conditions of the MSDN membership, it is to … Correct .. read the Terms and Conditions of the MSDN membership, it is to allow people to install and use all of the available software to aid development. They are not to be used otherwise.... You had better hope Bill Gates doesn't visit HUKD or he would track you down!! :thumbsup:

As highlighted by a number of members these are not allowed to be listed for resale / trade.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …249828
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764556
    3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846313
    4. HOMEBASE CLEARANCE SALE33

See more discussions