Groups

Windows 7 Retail Question

Hi, I have been looking for a cheap windows7 full version I really wish I bought it in the ebuyer deal a few weeks ago!

Anyways, this is the cheapest full retail version I have found:
    scan.co.uk/Pro…ISS

Can anyone tell me why this is so cheap, I thought OEM software was supposed to be cheaper than retail software, all the OEM software I am finding is more expensive than this.

Any help is greatly appreciated, or if anyone knows were I can get it cheaper then that would be even better.

Thanks.

P.S I hope this is allowed to be posted in the misc section, as I just wanted to disscuss, get advice about this.

5 Comments

Seems a bargain to me snap it up ,

Original Poster

Thanks for making it a link.

I was going to post this to the deals section but it was more of an advice thread, looking for answers. If anyone wants to make this a deal go ahead, I do not mind.

Thanks for the replies.

Original Poster

chocci;6775747

prety much the same price here so not especially … prety much the same price here so not especially cheaphttp://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=SW-124-MS

nice!
    never used them before, are they reliable, and do they charge delivery?

Thanks.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …1018
      2. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!1518
      3. It was forty years ago today......617
      4. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2562

See more discussions