Groups

Windows 7 Ultimate Signature Edition

Im Just wondering how much could i sell this for, as ebay took it down even though it had reached £90.

17 Comments

On here you can sell it for whatever you paid for it :thumbsup:

Why did ebay take it down?

Original Poster

Microsoft complained and i have to email them to ask them why.i wasn't actually selling windows 7 either i was selling the napkin with the copy of windows to avoid resale problems.Looks like my plan fell flat on it's ****.

gully666uk;6642578

Microsoft complained and i have to email them to ask them why.i wasn't … Microsoft complained and i have to email them to ask them why.i wasn't actually selling windows 7 either i was selling the napkin with the copy of windows to avoid resale problems.Looks like my plan fell flat on it's ****.

When Ebay takes down a sale for microsoft ,they will contact you and you have to send them a scan of the Disc and the COA to verify that it is genuine and can be resold,Then you are allowed to relist it,

Original Poster

tonyg1962;6642668

When Ebay takes down a sale for microsoft ,they will contact you and you … When Ebay takes down a sale for microsoft ,they will contact you and you have to send them a scan of the Disc and the COA to verify that it is genuine and can be resold,Then you are allowed to relist it,

Well it clearly states on the sleeve Not for Resale also on the disc.So that's why i listed it as free copy with said napkin.

LoL I am there now, yes foiled by the evils that are M$.

Nice try though!

gully666uk;6642689

Well it clearly states on the sleeve Not for Resale also on the disc.So … Well it clearly states on the sleeve Not for Resale also on the disc.So that's why i listed it as free copy with said napkin.

Lol theres your problem then,:w00t:

Original Poster

How much would I get to list it here do you think? I happen to already have it installed on my pc.

gully666uk;6642757

How much would I get to list it here do you think? I happen to already … How much would I get to list it here do you think? I happen to already have it installed on my pc.

You can only list it for whatever you paid,( no profiteering rule )

Original Poster

tonyg1962;6642779

You can only list it for whatever you paid,( no profiteering rule )

That's the thing i didn't pay.

gully666uk;6642800

That's the thing i didn't pay.

Then you can give it away :thumbsup:

I'll have it for free...cheers

Original Poster

tonyg1962;6642818

Then you can give it away :thumbsup:

Yeah i was thinking i can upgrade my parents pc with it, if this happened.Could of done with the cash though down with Ebay and Microsoft! lol

Banned

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Navy"]^^ he was first, and you now HAVE to sell to him.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT]

As an experiment we could all pass it around and see how many PCs it will let us install on,

Original Poster

vibeone;6642877

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Navy"]^^ he was first, … [FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Navy"]^^ he was first, and you now HAVE to sell to him.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT]

Since I haven't listed it, and it was a query I won't HAVE to sell it to anybody.

Original Poster

tonyg1962;6642897

As an experiment we could all pass it around and see how many PCs it will … As an experiment we could all pass it around and see how many PCs it will let us install on,

I tell you what i will go first then lol.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game73944505
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767336
      3. It is a Yorkshire pudding wrap.55
      4. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2135

See more discussions