Found 2nd Nov 2009
Had some important updates for windows 7 and since the updates which I did last night it gets past the windows 7 loading part but after that the screen goes black. Has anyone had the same problem

9 Comments

I spent 3 days trying to figure out why my copy of 7 kept randomly crashing. Turned out it was an unsupported keyboard mouse combo.

Original Poster

John Locke;6759600

I spent 3 days trying to figure out why my copy of 7 kept randomly … I spent 3 days trying to figure out why my copy of 7 kept randomly crashing. Turned out it was an unsupported keyboard mouse combo.

Mines been working fine until I had to do some updates

Banned

Insert the Windows 7 disc on boot up ensure you are booting from the CD drive first by entering BIOS or press your computers key to select boot options (mine is F12).

When setup is fully loaded there should be an option to repair Windows

Original Poster

lumoruk;6759649

Insert the Windows 7 disc on boot up ensure you are booting from the CD … Insert the Windows 7 disc on boot up ensure you are booting from the CD drive first by entering BIOS or press your computers key to select boot options (mine is F12). When setup is fully loaded there should be an option to repair Windows

I'v done the repair but no luck

lumoruk;6759649

Insert the Windows 7 disc on boot up ensure you are booting from the CD … Insert the Windows 7 disc on boot up ensure you are booting from the CD drive first by entering BIOS or press your computers key to select boot options (mine is F12). When setup is fully loaded there should be an option to repair Windows

Top tip right there.

Failing that i do remember having to uninstall a complete windows service pack on XP after it annihalated my pc. It involved a whole load of jiggery pokery editing the registry before windows started, through the recovery console i believe.

Banned

John Locke;6759790

Top tip right there.Failing that i do remember having to uninstall a … Top tip right there.Failing that i do remember having to uninstall a complete windows service pack on XP after it annihalated my pc. It involved a whole load of jiggery pokery editing the registry before windows started, through the recovery console i believe.

Vista and I imagine W7 are much better at repairing themselves it's a god send

You may find what you need in here somewhere.

]http//su…019

mine is locked in a continuous loop for a driver for the printer.
Its at the latest driver already how do i tell it so???

Original Poster

please someone help me
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. word association Game74244916
    2. Add one, leave one game54415442
    3. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604813
    4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18226645

See more discussions