Groups

Windows 7 Volume Licensing

I've got windows 7 professiional from windows licensing and i'm using a product key that's unused. When i try to activate it, it's giving me a dns error so i'm unable to activate it. It doesnt give me an option for other ways to activate it e.g. over the telephone.

However, when i remove my rj45 cable, and try activating it again, it does give me the option > Show me other ways to activate, but i am unable to click on it?

Please could someone adivse on how i can activate my product.

4 Comments

you need to go to your system settings and click change product key, add your product key in again and it should then work fine!!! this is a flaw in both w7 and vista

Original Poster

ANDYWOODY01;7361789

you need to go to your system settings and click change product key, add … you need to go to your system settings and click change product key, add your product key in again and it should then work fine!!! this is a flaw in both w7 and vista

Will give it a try now.

Original Poster

ANDYWOODY01;7361789

you need to go to your system settings and click change product key, add … you need to go to your system settings and click change product key, add your product key in again and it should then work fine!!! this is a flaw in both w7 and vista

Woohoo.. spot on! thank you very much! :thumbsup:

no probs happy to help
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …86145
      2. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2226
      3. ** Motorola Moto X Force | Owners Club **32204
      4. Follow the Three Word Game!!!44624043

See more discussions