Groups
    EXPIRED

Windows 8 Customization

I am in need of help to customize my laptop and possibly upgrade the software. What should i do?

8 Comments

Probably be best if you tell us what you want?

I'm assuming you are not competent with pc's/tablets/os - not trying to be derogatory but the more honest you are the more "we" can hopefully help you

Phil, why do you always do 'this' in your 'posts'?

First things first download the appthat puts the xp start but on back so it moer like xp.

Original Poster

philphil61

Probably be best if you tell us what you want?I'm assuming you are not … Probably be best if you tell us what you want?I'm assuming you are not competent with pc's/tablets/os - not trying to be derogatory but the more honest you are the more "we" can hopefully help you

I am good, but I don't know how to make my pc look better. I try to install apps that look good but are poor in performance, I need some recommendations.

I hated Windows 8 but once you spend a bit of time on it you can easily work your way around it .But , a good work around is to use classicshell . This little bit of software will turn W8 into something similar to XP or Windows7 .You get your start menu back ,so you can easily get to the control panel as well as other things . It's free too .

Original Poster

ricko

I hated Windows 8 but once you spend a bit of time on it you can easily … I hated Windows 8 but once you spend a bit of time on it you can easily work your way around it .But , a good work around is to use classicshell . This little bit of software will turn W8 into something similar to XP or Windows7 .You get your start menu back ,so you can easily get to the control panel as well as other things . It's free too .

Thanks, this really helps me, exactly what I need.

Is it safe to assume you've already updated to Windows 8.1?
    Edited by: "qbs" 15th Dec 2014
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826364
      2. love affairs1338
      3. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!1214
      4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1861344

See more discussions