Windows boot problem

Found 30th Sep 2017
I tried to reset my jumper Pro 3 laptop and I'm getting an infinite loop. Please look at the Screenshot for the error.

All help would be appreciated
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
32133271-Lxp3a.jpg
By reset I assume you mean Windows reset because you don't care about any lost files. I would grab a copy of your OS and boot from that to repair it.
Edited by: "kester76" 30th Sep 2017
Base starting point would be to remove all ancillaries prior to attempting a reboot. What was the original intention behind why you initially chose to reset the device?
AndyRoyd12 m ago

Base starting point would be to remove all ancillaries prior to attempting …Base starting point would be to remove all ancillaries prior to attempting a reboot. What was the original intention behind why you initially chose to reset the device?

Yeah these Chinese laptops came with spyware, I normally would have just formatted it but I didn't have a windows 10 USB handy. So when I reset it, I was expecting it to at least boot back into Windows.
Zak_K22 m ago

Yeah these Chinese laptops came with spyware, I normally would have just …Yeah these Chinese laptops came with spyware, I normally would have just formatted it but I didn't have a windows 10 USB handy. So when I reset it, I was expecting it to at least boot back into Windows.

A clean install when possible is likely to be quicker and have a more reliable outcome than ongoing diagnosis.
The fault you have doesn't look to be hardware fault looks like corrupt files. If you got another computer to hand you can download windows 10 from Microsoft website to get your computer up and running again.

microsoft.com/en-…ISO
OK finally got this sorted, but I hadnt backed up my drivers. This laptop is obviously quite popular on HUKD at the moment so if anyone has the drivers backed up for the Jumper Pro 3 (v4) then I would appreciate it if they could send me a copy.

Thanks once again.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants