Groups

windows connect 10.1 tablet ducking keyboard

Anyone can find docking keyboard for this tablet. I found one from Tesco it's cost £30. Not really worth it for this tab. Can you suggest any other please

7 Comments

Does it have OnTheGo USB, if so any USB Keyboard or Bluethooth Keyboard

Original Poster

zirk

Does it have OnTheGo USB, if so any USB Keyboard or Bluethooth Keyboard

It has docking on the left side so you can dock the tablet to keyboard

mrs has this set up, don't think keyboard was that much, maybe a .fiver cheaper
    I'm sure this only has 1gb of RAM which will be the main problem "eventually"!

Original Poster

leitchyleck

mrs has this set up, don't think keyboard was that much, maybe a .fiver … mrs has this set up, don't think keyboard was that much, maybe a .fiver cheaperI'm sure this only has 1gb of RAM which will be the main problem "eventually"!

I have been using from yesterday. Nothing happened so far

I picked up a basic keyboard with case on Amazon for £10. Doesn't have a touch pad though but as the user plans to use a mouse anyway wasnt an issue.

humdan424

I have been using from yesterday. Nothing happened so far

lol, I meant in the long run, win10 will consume it's own memory, after a fresh start up, go into task manager, ctr,alt,del, see how much RAM your using, would bet it's more than 75% (750MB) of total RAM, that's before you do anything,decent mobiles have 2GB of RAM now!

leitchyleck

lol, I meant in the long run, win10 will consume it's own memory, after a … lol, I meant in the long run, win10 will consume it's own memory, after a fresh start up, go into task manager, ctr,alt,del, see how much RAM your using, would bet it's more than 75% (750MB) of total RAM, that's before you do anything,decent mobiles have 2GB of RAM now!

If all your using it for is web browsing with 1 tab 1GB will be more than enough. Netflix also runs well on windows 10 with 1GB ram so ideal for streaming films to with its IPS screen.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains33
      2. Jazz apple slicer for the price of a stamp22
      3. Win a Karcher Xpert Pressure Washer66
      4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car1818

See more discussions