windows leaking

Posted 3rd May
in the kitchen it is doubled glazing but on inside window water is dribbling down from seal,

is it a easy fix or anything
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

17 Comments
Can you put a photo up, with a pencil pointing to where you think the problem with the seal is?
Edited by: "Toptrumpet" 3rd May
Have a check on the outside to see if the silicone seal around the frame is still intact sometimes it shrinks back from the frame, just buy a new tube for a couple of quid and re seal
ding21 m ago

Have a check on the outside to see if the silicone seal around the frame …Have a check on the outside to see if the silicone seal around the frame is still intact sometimes it shrinks back from the frame, just buy a new tube for a couple of quid and re seal

i checking out and looks like toilet overall flow constant dripping, i stoped the over flow and looks like outside contrete cracking lose.
37579344-lazSA.jpg
anyway agency been told
It could be condensation but if it’s between the glass panes then you’ll need a replacement glass pane.
which is caused it two dribble inside at point points at top, not enough for flooding but enough for little puddle and possibly cause damp , probably where all my heat is going 😁
The water is getting in the brickwork outside above the window and running inside.

You need to stop the leak, repair the cement and then coat the area with a water seal for brickwork
markvirgo4th May

The water is getting in the brickwork outside above the window and running …The water is getting in the brickwork outside above the window and running inside.You need to stop the leak, repair the cement and then coat the area with a water seal for brickwork

well reported Friday morning and still no reply.

all those trickle of water are soon adding up.
and the pipes you see is the sink one and toilet over flow
i Also notice condenser up stair window, thought it was normal condenser on window but always there and on inside of two panes, still not fixed kitchen cupboard and asa resume cut my finer on it as handle came lose and screw poked at me
markvirgo04/05/2019 16:28

The water is getting in the brickwork outside above the window and running …The water is getting in the brickwork outside above the window and running inside.You need to stop the leak, repair the cement and then coat the area with a water seal for brickwork

Well I am sure leak getting worse, bricks going green, agency still not done nothing
Realistically it was BankHoliday Weekend, and nothing much is ever going to get done.
Keep on to The Agents, you’re going to have to grow a pair.
Buy the Land Registry Report for £3 and contact the LandLady direct and tell her The Agency are not taking your complaints seriously. Have a list of the problems to hand and go through them with her one by one, better still, ask her to come to the property and see for herself or offer to FaceTime with her as you walk through the property. It seems The Agents are being the wall stopping anything getting fixed.
Toptrumpet31 m ago

Realistically it was BankHoliday Weekend, and nothing much is ever going …Realistically it was BankHoliday Weekend, and nothing much is ever going to get done. Keep on to The Agents, you’re going to have to grow a pair. Buy the Land Registry Report for £3 and contact the LandLady direct and tell her The Agency are not taking your complaints seriously. Have a list of the problems to hand and go through them with her one by one, better still, ask her to come to the property and see for herself or offer to FaceTime with her as you walk through the property. It seems The Agents are being the wall stopping anything getting fixed.

Well I rang today and went in and said there still waiting for reply back to my growing list I was like okay but the leak is important,
And I cut my hand from the lose kitchen, screw came lose from handle and poked at me, the wall is now turning green at bottom, I am like so much easier if come and see but feel there don't and it like everytime you talk to them it like yeah yea no worry but eyes like rolling back, kinda weried tbh
Oka so kitchen floor boards are now squeaky with later
37605704-SMz2c.jpgSee agency probably just look at pic thinking bit of water but we see torrmo
Pricklerickle11 h, 0 m ago

Well I am sure leak getting worse, bricks going green, agency still not …Well I am sure leak getting worse, bricks going green, agency still not done nothing

You said you had stopped the overflow leak

Screw the kitchen handle back on yourself
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions