Windows Live help

Found 29th Jun 2009
Reccentley just upgraded my windows live and now none of my contacts are being displayed. No one can add me and i cant add anyone either. Can anyone suggest what the problem is and how to fix it?

Rep for helpful answers

1. Misc
  2. Windows
11 Comments

Original Poster

anyone

I would suggest reinstalling it?

Original Poster

Mum2Connor&Cerys;5624125

I would suggest reinstalling it?

done that and nothing

Always can try Yahoo or AIM .

Banned

windows live has finished hasnt it? or is about to

thats why the search is now bing the other search is defunct, maybe something to do with the changes

Original Poster

Mum2Connor&Cerys;5624211

Always can try Yahoo or AIM .

got yahoo most of my freinds are on live. i no you can add live contatcs to yahoo but u cant send pics ect and theres quite a few of en too

shosie;5624241

got yahoo most of my freinds are on live. i no you can add live contatcs … got yahoo most of my freinds are on live. i no you can add live contatcs to yahoo but u cant send pics ect and theres quite a few of en too

Yahoo messenger does,it does file transfer of photos etc,plus there a photo share where you can upload for the other person to view at once.Can do webcams too amongst other features.
Yahoo better than MSN I find,often I find my MSN won't sign in.

Original Poster

Mum2Connor&Cerys;5624276

Yahoo messenger does,it does file transfer of photos etc,plus there a … Yahoo messenger does,it does file transfer of photos etc,plus there a photo share where you can upload for the other person to view at once.Can do webcams too amongst other features. Yahoo better than MSN I find,often I find my MSN won't sign in.

alright thanks ill have a tinker around and see what i an do rpped for your help

Original Poster

casparwhite;5624229

windows live has finished hasnt it? or is about tothats why the search is … windows live has finished hasnt it? or is about tothats why the search is now bing the other search is defunct, maybe something to do with the changes

what is it they iull have to downlaod instead then?

same
old msn worked... windows live (messenger) - 0 contacts - well wierd!
installed live for the first time today.. and last lol by the looks of things

had to find messenger 8.5 and reinstall that

dont panic.. your contacts have not vanished.
Post a comment
@
    Text