Groups
    EXPIRED

Windows Live Toolbar

Is anybody using this? I saw the link to download it on the front page of Quidco and thought it would be worth a try (especially if I was going to get £1.20 for it !!) so I downloaded and installed it.

I then realised how useful it would be to be able to add a whole range of searches to the toolbar so I could search Google, wikipedia, youtube etc instead of just google. So I installed all of these. Then installed loads of other buttons so I could drop down a menu to see the BBC news, go straight to eBay and various other places etc but then discovered to my horror that there was no button for the site I spend the most time on - Hot UK Deals !!

Anyway, to cut short what is rapidly turning into a ramble - I used the "Make a Button" feature to create a drop down menu to take me straight to any of the Hot UK Deals Pages (you can also just click on the button without using the drop down menu and that will take you straight to the front page). I was so amazed at how easy this was to go straight to where I wanted to be that I decided to share it so it can be found gallery.live.com/liv…l=2 here

Hope you find it useful.

1 Comment

Welcome to HUKD.

This sounds interesting, I'll check it out. Thanks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?31149
      2. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?2031
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764284
      4. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…55

See more discussions